Diablo 4 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5, XGP]

meh , my friends and I have put in a lot of hours and we have had tons of fun. So I don't know if I would call it a bad game. I would change some stuff for sure but at the same time there are no games that I wouldn't change stuff in
the most humorous video on this one, the guy seems a freak. :devilish:

@Bludd thx for the correction. The massive nerf is detailed just before that. If I understood it correctly, they don't want people to depend mostly on crit damage and vulnerable damage. Fine by me. If it were for me I'd create lots of sinergies with skills of totally distinct disciplines like some guys do adding enchantments from a fire build in a lightning build

someone need to write those opinion in an easy to read article, with strategically placed short video clips. i told bing chat to summarize it, it failed spectacularly.

Well my Druid build was ruined with the patch with the Grizzly Rage change for Unstoppable. At least I'm moving onto a new class with S1 now I guess.

Well my Druid build was ruined with the patch with the Grizzly Rage change for Unstoppable. At least I'm moving onto a new class with S1 now I guess.
same with my necro but necro was terrible to begin with. Still can't believe they made a necro class with useless minions

same with my necro but necro was terrible to begin with. Still can't believe they made a necro class with useless minions
they dont want passive gameplay but yeah its weird, there is no middle ground for them

haven't tested the patch yet. But I wonder if my fire sorc -to which I returned the other day- is more viable now. It was the worst compared to the lightning and frost sorc that I also built, except that for me it was a safer build 'cos you can recover some life and has faster mana regeneration.

Fire Damage and Fire Damage Over Time have been increased, and Firewall, which is my main skill- can now stop projectiles and regenerate mana faster. :unsure:

haven't tested the patch yet. But I wonder if my fire sorc -to which I returned the other day- is more viable now. It was the worst compared to the lightning and frost sorc that I also built, except that for me it was a safer build 'cos you can recover some life and has faster mana regeneration.

Fire Damage and Fire Damage Over Time have been increased, and Firewall, which is my main skill- can now stop projectiles and regenerate mana faster. :unsure:
maxroll doesnt seem to think so

Yea these are all literally the same exact lay out of the stats. Its really weird
It's not weird, they're designed that way as their utility is to fulfill a specific purpose in a build with the affix and those stats.

darn, I expected better. Mid tier then, like the Blue Falcon in F-Zero GX. The Rogue is crazy good now. It'd be interesting to know how maxroll tier list was prior to this patch.

Diablo patches, like in the past, sometimes change the game so radically. Diablo 2 1.10 was imho the best patch I've seen in a videogame to date. They added a lot of things and changed so many in a way that Diablo 2 wouldn't be the same anymore. It was more like an expansion than a patch.

a colleague of mine who had only died once with his necro, died just after installing the patch. The game changed a lot.

However, people aren't happy with the patch it seems. :sneaky::rolleyes: Bah.

It is a game that's going to last more than 10 years, look at Diablo 3 now.. So... patience, it is going to improve a lot. But I don't like these things. Specially when I was used to a "normal" build like the fire sorc and even if I was slow I was having fun. And now it is "too difficult" for some, meh.

Last edited:
a bit of everything here, regarding some builds.

Shred druid still obliterates the hardest boss in the game after the patch.

Last edited:
tried a tier 63 nm, got oneshotted all the time, we used to be able to do this without getting oneshotted so the survivability is way down
did a 54 nm and only died once, next trying a 57

It's not weird, they're designed that way as their utility is to fulfill a specific purpose in a build with the affix and those stats.
except there is no growth.

I'm actually having the same issue as its been 15 levels since I changed any of my gear out. I haven't found better gear yet. Which is a problem in a loot driven game

that's a very interesting page. I didn't want to watch the most performant builds, but you end up wanting to know about these super efficient pre-made builds.

Tbh I wanted to create a pure bow Rogue, a pure fire sorc, etc. Ideally over time they create gameplay mechanics to have a simple way to open build diversity.

Back