Diablo 4 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5, XGP]

so after hitting 75 i got two rings in a row with bold chieftains aspect on it after not getting a single one before that ever, coincidence??!? or does it only drop at 75 and over? :cry:

makes the ww more fun because i can shout all the time now basically
It’s monster level that determines the drop types, rates and loot pools. Ie: as you go to higher in tier NMD you’ll just see more and more ancestral drop. Or rather, at tier 25 you no longer see anything below sacred drop. It’s always sacred and up at that point in time.

have been playing NBA 2k23 a little while I wait for the Season 1 of Diablo 4.

The animations of Diablo 4 look touched by the heavens compared to NBA 2k23, which animations look so rigid that I couldn't stand it. I tried to play MyTeam and I got bored after 10 minutes. Maybe the PS5/XSX version has better animations cos of the new engine -PC uses the old gen engine-, but still.

So I am not sure what to play for now.

we have the Witch in PoE, and loved that. I asked Blizzard in a post to add a vampire class to Diablo 4, and while not for Diablo 4, just when the first D4 season is about to begin, they are going to add this class to Diablo Immortal.

Talking of which, if I am not mistaken, every single character has the same dialogue lines in Diablo 4 during the main story. One of the things that I liked about Diablo 3 is that every character had different lines of dialogue.

Anyone know the cutscene name where

Lilith ripped off the angels wings?

I mistakenly skipped the cutscene. Turns out pressing A = instsnt skip

failed my first nm dungeon today, tier 52 with volcanic lol im level 78, my bud 85

elites with the fire buff is just insane

Last edited:
The fight with
Lilith
is quite fun. So glad it was not as hard as it takes two. So on Diablo I can focus on the platforming section (thanks summoned bots and homing attacks!)

Btw the scenes after that makes me realize that blue portals are not canon. They are just gameplay mechanics.

I though they were canon, just like the red portals lol.

The fight with
Lilith
is quite fun. So glad it was not as hard as it takes two. So on Diablo I can focus on the platforming section (thanks summoned bots and homing attacks!)

Btw the scenes after that makes me realize that blue portals are not canon. They are just gameplay mechanics.

I though they were canon, just like the red portals lol.
if by canon you mean part of the story, yeah they are not necessarily canon. Buf if for canon you mean part of the game, blue portals have been always part of Diablo games when you use a town portal.

On a different note, I might check a map showing the altars of Lilith to see if I found them all before the season, 'cos they are important for your seasonal characters stats.

Oh boy. Oh boy....

Last edited:
after 2 to 3 days without playing, hence some lack of practice, I noticed that the sorcerer seemed weaker than when I stopped playing, but maybe it's just the fact that I got used to that before, and now after returning to find the altars of Lilith, those shortcomings are clearly visible.

all Lilith Altars locations. If you know a better map just tell me. This one has the advantage that all the locations are numbered.

I like this one. Not numbered but it's zoomable and you can mark them off as you go.

I'm still working on my Altars but I'm not using a guide as I'm enjoying wandering around trying to find them. Still have a lot to go, many of them are very well hidden!

I'm still working on my Altars but I'm not using a guide as I'm enjoying wandering around trying to find them. Still have a lot to go, many of them are very well hidden!

I came across a few, which were hidden well enough to make swear at the designers and go looking for a map. 😁

I like this one. Not numbered but it's zoomable and you can mark them off as you go.

thanks! Works really well in conjunction with the one which uses numbers but you can't zoom and sometimes I get confused and I missed some spots 'cos of that.

On another note, some crazy op builds people find that are going to be nerfed I guess:

Back