Diablo 4 [XO, XBSX|S, PC, PS4, PS5, XGP]

I am enjoying the discovery of the mechanics and figuring them out, how to take advantage of them. I'm not sure I necessarily want to be hand held through it all. There also multitudes of articles and videos of course.

I see your point, but most of the information are actually in game, I just hope it's more accessible. For example, there's some simple explanation of what "vulnerable" is among the loading screen tips. That's good enough for me, I just hope it's also available elsewhere (and easier to find).

Diablo 4 puts an end to flat earthers: Sanctuary is a spherical planet with a satellite-

diablo-3053608.jpg

Gotta play a little tonight again. Are you experience any trouble with the servers? :) I heard so. They might be selling by the ton.

It looks like the server is down for a lot of people, including me. Many streamers also can't login.

Bought Diablo 3 at launch and barely played. Diablo IV is still a forever game right? You can keep grinding after you beat it? Or does it get new content over time like an MMO?

wait what?
so Microsoft's move with XPA actually made sense. some people, doesnt understand not all games are platform agnostics. they just want to play something they bought.

maybe made even worst in these modern times where an app you bought on your ipad, also work on your iphone and your mac (mac can run iphone apps, like windows and chromebooks can run androids right?)

well, I think I'd never say this, but I never imagined a Diablo game being playable with a controller, but not only the implementation is fine, sometimes it can be better than the mouse+keyboard combo. Other times, kb+m is better -inventory management, focus on single targets and so on-. This makes Diablo 4 an ideal game for crossplay now that the game can't be cheated -like Diablo 3 on consoles-, and I've seen players of different platforms.

on a different note, the most played class is...

well, I think I'd never say this, but I never imagined a Diablo game being playable with a controller, but not only the implementation is fine, sometimes it can be better than the mouse+keyboard combo.
There are very few games that I have extensively acclimatised to controls being keyboard and mouse and revisited on a controller and found it better, but Diablo is one of the rare ones. Diablo 3 at least. I'm not wholly sold on D4 yet.

There are very few games that I have extensively acclimatised to controls being keyboard and mouse and revisited on a controller and found it better, but Diablo is one of the rare ones. Diablo 3 at least. I'm not wholly sold on D4 yet.

D3 was great fun as a couch coop game. The two player limit on 4 is a bit sad, but we've been enjoying that + Steamdeck for extra player in our household.

Back