Dead Space Remake [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

Those artifacts caused by VRS are super disastrous. It is so evident that it makes you wonder how they didnt fix it before release

VRS detroy the PS5 version and destroy DLSS and FSR 4k + TAA is better

It seems VRS is not use with native resolution on PC
I'm sure VRS is a good technique if it's implemented properly. But the machines do not have feature parity with this technology and on top of that devs have not mastered it's usage. Until that can happen dynamic res with FSR 2.1 is much preferable. Something that intentionally destroys the image is just not acceptable

I'm sure VRS is a good technique if it's implemented properly. But the machines do not have feature parity with this technology and on top of that devs have not mastered it's usage. Until that can happen dynamic res with FSR 2.1 is much preferable. Something that intentionally destroys the image is just not acceptable
Really with results such as these what benefits were they looking for?

Really with results such as these what benefits were they looking for?
I'd be curious to see just how much their implementation really saves in performance on the whole for the sacrifices. I doubt it would be worth the cost just speaking as an arm chair nobody

Why didn’t reviews mention it?
For the reviews on PC I think VRS is disabled when not using upscaling tech like DLSS and FSR. On console people just don't know what they are looking at and aren't tech heads so they just assume the game is supposed to look like that

I just don't understand why PC games seem incapable of loading and streaming in new areas/assets without hitches... it's a god damn plague.. if it ain't shaders it's this BS..

You can't call a game "seamless" when it does this crap.

Forget about visuals for a moment how does this compare to the original (which I still have installed) gameplay wise ?

Forget about visuals for a moment how does this compare to the original (which I still have installed) gameplay wise ?
The reason why ppl are talking about the visuals and graphical flaws is cause elsewhere the game is just an upgrade. it's pretty straight forward. It mostly copies the entire format of the og game, just with tons of quality of life changes and some expanded gameplay sections.

It's almost pretty boring and more like an enhanced remaster than anything else, but since it has new voice cast(outside of Isaac who reprised his role) and slightly different characterization of one of the previous games more annoying and unlikable characters to make them more likable, I guess it still qualifies for remake status.

Last edited:
Demon souls is pretty much on same level, although minority of some purist were split on some subjective art changes ...ff7r I guess doesn't even really count as a remake in that sense as opposed to new game.

Some small amount of people complained about Nicole's character model update but they are just immature children not worth mentioning really. Dead space overall is rousing success story. Fixing the visuals will leave pretty much leave no complaints.

I wonder if they will go into dead space 2? And maybe they could remake 3 from the start and make it an actual good dead space game 😂

Back