Dead Space Remake [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

Cant wait. Amazing game and looking for forward to be scared to death again. It looks solid I really hope they will nail atmosphere in this remaster.

Finally. Next gen only exclusive. Let's hope they not hold anything back technically speaking. Can't wait...probably my favorite series from last gen.

If they push visuals this might be the first money I've given EA for a long time. Maybe by the time it's available in a year or so there will be GPUs available to buy.

Started replaying this a couple months ago on Xbox via BC - hols up really well, one of my favourite games of the gen…can’t wait for this!

I never got into this series. I do have the games. Xbox 360 though, and I had to throw out my broken Xbox 360 years ago. I never had it replaced, as I ended up getting a PS3.

Wow, they put some attention to Audio there, one of the best '3d audio' examples in games so far i think. Seems to be the (alpha) pc version. DS1 was and still is one of my favourite games.

For anyone wanting to dive in again, theres ray tracing and other enhancements for the first Dead Space: I hope the devs will have ray tracing in the new dead space.

I remember heading to Best Buy to buy the original. Cool new indie sci-fi horror action. It was pretty derivative of System Shock 2 but with way more focus on shooting action. The PC version had/has something wrong with its vsync, causing extreme input lag. It's a fun time and I've played it several times but this remake stuff and the weird "it's legendary" hype is goofy.

It was originally going to be released on the first Xbox but was moved to the PS360 boxes. That was probably an extraordinarily good call.

Last edited:
Back