Crysis full game

hi galduta,

I see in your last video an avg of 20fps. Did you enjoy playing the game at that speed?

Cheers.

This video is under the FRAPS .

I played the game at 15 - 25 fps and 720p in very high + AA 4X, in Hard and without crosshair . I enjoy of the game, but the experience is much better with better framerate. Crysis is perfectly playable over 20 - 25 fps . The framerate with this autoexec is the double. It is possible to play To 1680 X 1050 without AA

Last edited by a moderator:
nice job galduta... I almost did't realize the vid was switching from dx10 to dx9.

btw, the difference is negligible.

Has some difference because the cuts of the video has different intensity of the HDR, not is the real difference. Maybe the water is a bit different , maybe need other video in detail

Other video, but the cuts well-balanced and with one transition

Crysis 720p DX10 versus DX9 very high. See in fullscreen

1280 x 720 Resolution
47 mb File size
0:26
Bitrate 15.000 kbps Divx 6.7 codec
The framerate is under the FRAPS

But the bigger difference is this

The visor of the sniper ;) - and the FPS . In DX9 and DX10 is under Vista in all videos and screens

Here's a fun one for those of you who have beaten the game already - do it without killing anyone. Unless the mission requires it anyway.

I've been doing it so far and I'm up to the hostage/school mission. I was spotted and the enemies started closing in on my last position...
ScreenShot0000sdf.jpg

My wife just bought me this game this passed Monday and I'm very pleased.

Even though I can run this game at high specs (XP) it runs great.

It's also the first FPS I've played using WASD as a configuration. It's also another first for me playing it at it's hardest setting. I didn't care much for the glowing bad guys, so I guys we'll see how long I last using this setting. I've died numerous times already and that's when I'm supposed to knock out the radar jammer thing.

Though it gave me some good laughs even with all the lies and such (you know AI view distance etc for FC, which a newbie can debunk with the editor! :LOL: ) ...
I know they pick you out of the brush from absurd distances when you don't have any armor, and Yahtzee was obviously just exagerating on that for humor's sake.

Love Yahtzee and frankly he could bash my my beloved game and I'd still crack up. The guy has an awesome sense of humor and his delivery is just right. You can also tell if he likes a game because he'll recommend it, which means it has some very good qualities, and he indeed does recommend Crysis at the end.

I know they pick you out of the brush from absurd distances when you don't have any armor, and Yahtzee was obviously just exagerating on that for humor's sake.

Yeah I know he was joking and such. And without armor you got a red t-shirt, that would be easy to spot at a large distance! ;)

But really the AI view distance and reaction distance is between 55-80meters, some exceptions may exists for some sniper guys. Also the character models are culled out at this distance. :smile:

I'm glad I'm not the only one to think the game does have enough key bindings to rival Flight Simulator. ;)

I don't get the key binding thing really. Everything was easily handled by the left hand staying in one spot and it certainly had no more key bindings than a normal game.

It is a bit anoying to set up for lefties like myself who use the other side of the keyboard, or even for the esfd folks I'm sure. But yeah, in the long run I aprecate the options.

i didnt have any problems with the vehicles. Played delta, no driver position gunnery, made them completely worthless. I had no issues at all in the tanks. Passed the flying part with about 40% damage as well and killed about 10 squidies to boot, just had to recalibrate the mouse sensitivity and reverse the axis.

I find it actually very odd and a little amusing people are complaining about the way vehicles handle, because to me its pretty much exactly how they handle in the immensely popular Battlefield games. One can call them sluggish but i've played BF games enough that im completely use to vehicles having the dexterity of a brick. Biggest problem was the damn checkpoint/loading issues i had in the last 2/3 in the 1.1 patch.

Got killed once by a filing cabinet i nudged against a wall which decided to fling itself back at me. "Elite Special Operations Officer slain by new Korean super weapon, a 'flying cabinet'." Bout all the drama i encountered.

Back