Call of Duty : Modern Warfare - Screenshots ...

A heavy machinegun should really blast the brickwall to pieces.

In real life deppends on what type of ammo is used. Could be loaded with armour piercing or both pierce and explode and even pierce, explode and incendiary. I assume they went with the piercing only. But yeah even with those the wall would blast to pieces eventually by emptying a full clip.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh crap I'm going to be addicted to the online play :LOL:

beautiful looking MP graphic engine... leaps and bounds over CoD2

I mean that's how they balanced the guns for the game so the heavier firepower that can't do anything at long distance can go through stone while the other guns can only go through wood.

True but slowly unless it is old bricks. But that would add more processing, detail, parts which may take to much of a perfomance hit or create mp lag. But yeah it would have been more imersive, as long as you dont stand to near the wall, lol!

Anyone know if they are still building off the Quake 3 engine, or did they finally scrap in favor of other tech?

Think how good Killzone is going to look....

well hopefully it will look as good as this game (at 60fps!) becasue IW and CoD4 looks like they nailed this young Next Gen.

Infinity Ward it would seem, deserves some respect. :cool:

How good is Killzone going to look?What relevance does the fact that COD:MW looks quite good have to the way that Killzone will look?

Infinity Ward has never dissapointed me, both CoD 1 and CoD2 where great games, (remember all the other console versions and crap was made by trenchyard or whatever) and after watching all the GT video's this is a must buy title for me.

My only problem is that there is just soooo much coming out that looks interesting Q4 2007, im never going to have the time to play it all

Back