Roll Call: Call of Duty 4 MW2

Acert93

Artist formerly known as Acert93
Legend
Roll Call for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Seeing as everyone, their dog, and their dog dish is getting CoD4 I thought a thread for those looking to match up with B3D members who are on PSN/Live would be nice. People have been posting in the COD4MW2 thread but the thread moves so fast people never seem to get a response.

For those concerned about online play, experience says playing with B3D folks is great. Some are skilled, some not so much, but all have a good time. B3D folks on the Live side are good gamers and nice people and "know their games" so there is good discussion.

I highly recommend matching up with people here if you are looking for some good play time. I play with Robert, Scott, Al, NRP, etc more than I do my ol' clan mates.

Post your name in this thread if you would like other Live/PSN members to send you a friend's request. Feel free to use this thread to coordinate group meetings if you want (e.g. we used to talk about certain nights getting together on Live) and that worked well to entice people to get on as a group :smile:

Xbox 360
Joshua Luna (Ban Bot)
NRP (NRP)
BRiT (wtf BRiT)
BadTB25 (Timberwolf25)
scently (scently)
The Hot Chick (Klocker)

PS3
mmendez (flynn_nrg)
Alkohallick (Alkohallick)
BoardBonobo (CuttlefishJones)
BadTB25 (S-Hawke25)
2real4tv (Bigmanny287)
Ostepop (Jostepop)
Antan (AnthonyNPutson)

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you guys online. Power to the Fodder! :p

PS3
----

mmendez (flynn_nrg)

My PS3 will be online next Friday when my ISP migration is finished. Kock on wood. :smile:

I'm thinking of changing my name to "Bait", you know - the guy who draws enemy fire, goes down hopelessly in a hail of bullets, then gets his carcass bombed to smithereens by a Predator missile. Yep. I'm that guy. I make the enemy waste ordinance. :)

I'm thinking of changing my name to "Bait", you know - the guy who draws enemy fire, goes down hopelessly in a hail of bullets, then gets his carcass bombed to smithereens by a Predator missile. Yep. I'm that guy. I make the enemy waste ordinance. :)

So Bait, do you want your GT added above :devilish: Btw, the Xim rooooocks. We need to finish the Spec Ops mode, I had a blast. Thanks for taking the time to play--although I never want to see the AC130 mission again! :LOL:

Sure. Next time you can be the runner and I'll be the gunner.

We also need to redo the enemy wave mission. I only got one star, but I think we did it on 3 star difficulty, although mine was probably set incorrectly.

XBox360
wtf BRiT

I haven't played much, but when I was drugged up on medicine I tried the Multi-Player and was instant fodder. Having 5-second delayed reactions made it extremely laughable.

Why are you calling it Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2? It's not Call of Duty 4, it's Call of Duty 6...or Modern Warfare 2.

Why are you calling it Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2? It's not Call of Duty 4, it's Call of Duty 6...or Modern Warfare 2.

If you are going to derail a thread and be nitpicky you should at least get the facts right. The technical name is "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2". Per IW this is a direct sequel to "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare." The mantra "Call of Duty" is in the sequal, the 4 is a slip based on earlier naming issues and it being a sequel... :LOL:

it's Call of Duty 6

No. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

or Modern Warfare 2.

But you can call it whatever petname you want ;) So are you going to slap down a GT for the roll call or are you gonna kevetch about pet names for the biggest release this year? A real gamer would settle this on the battlefield :devilish:

If you are going to derail a thread and be nitpicky you should at least get the facts right. The technical name is "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2". Per IW this is a direct sequel to "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare." The mantra "Call of Duty" is in the sequal, the 4 is a slip based on earlier naming issues and it being a sequel... :LOL:

But you can call it whatever petname you want ;) So are you going to slap down a GT for the roll call or are you gonna kevetch about pet names for the biggest release this year? A real gamer would settle this on the battlefield :devilish:

Well you were the one to call it Call of Duty 4 - so I was merely correcting you that if it's to be Call of Duty and a number, it would be Call of Duty 6.

IW prefer to drop the CoD and call it MW2 - but indeed it is Call of Duty: MW2.

Doesn't seem pedantic - seems confusing, as I thought this thread had been bumped from 2007.

Didn't buy MW2 - SP is too short and it's too expensive. May buy it down the line.

he does not play online which is the whole reason this game exists IMO :cool:

Live GT: Klocker

Do not have the game yet (after I complete AC2 I am all over this... if I can hold out that long :p

he does not play online which is the whole reason this game exists IMO :cool:

Live GT: Klocker

Do not have the game yet (after I complete AC2 I am all over this... if I can hold out that long :p

I do play online. A LOT. I played CoD4 online loads. I played Warhawk online lots. I play Uncharted 2 online almost every day. In fact, I've played with most of the PS3 gamers on here.

However, the value I find in games is in their original SP and the MP is the extra - because why would I buy MW2 online, when I have MW1 online? Is it REALLY that much better? Is it really worth £40 off the bat?

Back