Call of Duty: Ghosts (PC)

• Thread starter Deleted member 13524
  • Start date
Some benchmarks here:

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/call_od_duty_vga_graphics_performance_benchmark,1.html

Guru3D said:
On the PC, Call of Duty: Ghosts players receive the definitive experience, with assets, display resolutions, and textures that best the 720p and 1080p experiences offered by the “next-gen” Xbox One and PlayStation 4. PC players benefit massively from high-quality, high-precision NVIDIA HBAO+ Ambient Occlusion, NVIDIA TXAA temporal anti-aliasing, and in a forthcoming game update.

NVIDIA wise you'll notice NVIDIA GPU-accelerated animal fur, and NVIDIA GPU-accelerated PhysX effects, but aghain that'll be available in a later TBA patch.

index.php

Performance is pretty terrible at 1200p, 2xMSAA and max settings but Guru3D do state that this is one of the hardest levels on performance and if they're correct that the PC version is running at higher settings than console then that could account for the difference.

So can I ask if there is anything special about the A.I for the fish? How does it compare to animal A.I for other games?

At least the fish are marine fish, unlike just cause 2 that put saimese fighting fish in the sea
/slaps humus

Cod AI is only available with CUDA sorry. Only Nvidia is able to emulate the correct movements and actions.

Why does this game run so poorly on high end hardware? Seems to run worse than BF4, and there isn't much question as to which game looks better.

Finally started playing the campaign. The game is quite good - I like the crazy over the top action! Everything is quite polished and high quality.

Also, I think the game is quite a looker and runs really good on my rig (i7920,GTX670).

Nice!

Niiiiiice! Just finished the game. What a blast. Great single player...fantastic graphics.

It was normal COD at the beginning but then the devs went crazy.

Great ending as well, wrt to gameplay and action and wrt story.

Cool!

PS: Titanfall 2 needs a real SP mode imo! The universe surely has potential.

You mean there's a relevant single-payer campaign in this game?

Back