Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

AR?

Also, that image you're talking about is heavily compressed...
Sorry, augmented reality. i.e. the face is real but composited into a virtual (fake) 3D world.

Like ThePissartist, I think the face looks great but everything else looks like a fabrication, particularly the armour.

the game kooks like titanfall jumps mixed with bf4 levoution

EDIT:
they offer DAY 0 edition for anyone who pre order. Soo play the game1 day before street date.

a simple and nice trick to spread the server load on launch?

Last edited by a moderator:
I see higher jumps (double jumps?), but it doesn't look like the have the wall running or climbing from Titanfall. Doesn't seem like they've changed as much as I thought they would.

i think they combine titanfall infantry and robot mode into CoD AW exoskeleton features.
- dash
- high jump
- power-drop
- and the general movement in battle

btw, the only map with Levolution a-la BF4 is only the Tsunami map? and the tsunami is super lame -___-

I see higher jumps (double jumps?), but it doesn't look like the have the wall running or climbing from Titanfall. Doesn't seem like they've changed as much as I thought they would.

or you can just borrow your friend's CoD AW :D
1 PS4 game can be activated to 2 PS4.

btw this game do release on X260 but it was done by other team. Like what happened with Titanfall. Its current-gen first then ported by other team to last-gen.

They actually took the double jump jetpack from Titanfall. It's like the Tomb Raider/Uncharted situation all over again. One is an evolution of the other, then the original ends up copying the more evolved spin off. Call of Duty has been becoming more arcade-like as its life goes on. This is the most arcadey it has been so far. I'm not complaining. Even if it resembles Titanfall VERY closely, that isn't all there is to the changes made in this game.

Back