Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare

The SP campaign turned forgettable as usual by the time it ended, but, boy, what a surprise: The MP is so much fun ! The fact that you have double jump and dash ON all the time, unlike the SP where it was removed from u 90% of the time :mad:, the MP turns into super fun :D ! Atleast the 10 games or so I played just now were ! Which is a surprise as I find COD MP humdrum but this one has me looking forward to next match ! I was playing Ground Wars, BTW< which keeps cycling between KC, TDM and DOM.

What a surprise, I was just about to uninstall the game thinking I would never like the MP and SP was done, but turns out this will have to stay on the ps4 for sometime :cool: !

Last edited:
I quite enjoyed the SP, although I admit it wasn't as good as MW1 (which was where the series peaked SP-wise for me). AW was infinitely better than Ghosts though. Shows that Infinity Ward are a gutted shell of their former studio.

Sledgehammer did a good job in general, although I definitely enjoyed BF4 SP more.

I haven't even touched the MP yet, but I'm tempeted now after RenegadeRock's post. Thanks mate

Just got COD:AW for £11. Get in!

success_baby.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. It did not appeal to me on any level but I grabbed it and loved every minute of the campaign.

Rather annoyed at the relatively high prices for previous games as I just want to check out the SP. Haven't played COD since MW1 (got it for free on PS3 :p).

Rather annoyed at the relatively high prices for previous games as I just want to check out the SP. Haven't played COD since MW1 (got it for free on PS3 :p).

The older games for PS3 are all around the £12 mark on Blu-ray here. The prices on Steam are less appealing. MW1 and MW2 are £20, MW3 and BOPS is £30. BOPS2 and Ghosts are £40. I'd impulse by most of these at £10 now.

The older games for PS3 are all around the £12 mark on Blu-ray here. The prices on Steam are less appealing. MW1 and MW2 are £20, MW3 and BOPS is £30. BOPS2 and Ghosts are £40. I'd impulse by most of these at £10 now.
Yea... I'm gunning for PC versions. :(

Yea... I'm gunning for PC versions. :(

Steam Prices are rubbish outside of sales and even then not that great. Far better to buy on disk from amazon, all the COD games mentioned above range from £5.50 to £12 there. Ghosts for example is about £6.50. This is why I love PC gaming.

Steam Prices are rubbish outside of sales and even then not that great. Far better to buy on disk from amazon, all the COD games mentioned above range from £5.50 to £12 there. Ghosts for example is about £6.50. This is why I love PC gaming.
No free shipping for the cheaper sources in Canada (just cursory search at the moment). Anyways, not paying more than $5 given the age of these + SP game length. :p

48-hr free trials of BF3/4 were certainly plenty enough for me on Origin since I don't really do MP. XD

Last edited:
Back