Bsg

digitalwanderer said:
Sure we do, there are 12 different Cylon/human models.

and how many were shown by now? all 12?... you know i am pointing that Admiral might be Cylon also.... before second season started it was hinted that there is even Adama's copy.....

let make a list of all human-Cylons which we know.... and you wont get to 12.....;)

meh...speculating about BSG beats speculating about r520 like 100x :LOL:

silence said:
meh...speculating about BSG beats speculating about r520 like 100x :LOL:
Agreed! :LOL:

Cylons/humans:

Sharon - Asian chic on Galactica
Baltar's Gal - Slinky blonde all over
TV Reporter - Mmmmmm....Zenarific!
Guy who beat up Adama - Eww.
Black Doc - The one who treated Starbuck

5? Is that all we know or did I miss one?

guy who beat up Adama is one they found on that space station?.....

OHHHHHH....Adama's XO wife.... remember that Cylon detector? wasnt she positive?
i think she was one of those tested and she showed to be Cylon....

digitalwanderer said:
Agreed! :LOL:

Cylons/humans:

reporter guy that looks like Wil Wheaton. Always seems to be wearing a primary colored jacket.

digitalwanderer said:
Cylons/humans:

You missed one: the blond male they captured, Starbuck interrogated, and shoved out the airlock. So far, we know of 3 male and 3 female cylon models. Perhaps the other 6 are evenly divided, too.

And Baltar never said what the XO's wife's test results were. I think she's human.

RussSchultz said:
reporter guy that looks like Wil Wheaton. Always seems to be wearing a primary colored jacket.
That's a different guy than beat up Adama? Oh yeah, the guy who beat up Adama was already at the facility and they left the Wil Wheaton looking dude there. :oops:

ZoinKs! said:
You missed one: the blond male they captured, Starbuck interrogated, and shoved out the airlock. So far, we know of 3 male and 3 female cylon models. Perhaps the other 6 are evenly divided, too.

And Baltar never said what the XO's wife's test results were. I think she's human.

i think she tested positive.... dont hold me for this, but i think she is one of them....
as far as i remember he stopped, but got results.... showing some Cylons on Galactica...

(yes, i am too lazy to dig for that episode)

silence said:
i think she tested positive.... dont hold me for this, but i think she is one of them....
as far as i remember he stopped, but got results.... showing some Cylons on Galactica...

I thought the positive to being a cylon was for Sharon. I'll have to rewatch that episode from season one to see what actually occured.

silence said:

hm? no, he got results, Tigh and Adama basically came to blows over it, Baltar said when asked by 6 what the results were, "I'll never tell," but it was implied that while she's the BSG equivalent of Lady Macbeth she's not a Cylon.

okies...my mistake.... i know there was something fishy about her.....

well... so we know there are 12 models.... Sharon said there are 8 Cylons in galactica's fleet (that reporter being one).... so we are looking at WHAT?....damn it....
i never wanted to see next episode of anything more then this one...

Well we know of 6 cylon/humans, and we know that at least 5 of them were in the fleet then by my count. (We don't know if there is a Black Doc in the fleet yet, do we?)

we know that Galactica was infiltrated.... fleet was infliltrated.....

there is only one question.... Pegasus? how many on board?

I still wanna know how they found out blondie was a Cylon. :???:

EDITED BITS: Also sort of how they could abuse her like that, I thought we saw that Cylon/humans were like superman....shouldn't she have just ripped the heads off the people abusing her?

digitalwanderer said:
I still wanna know how they found out blondie was a Cylon. :???:

EDITED BITS: Also sort of how they could abuse her like that, I thought we saw that Cylon/humans were like superman....shouldn't she have just ripped the heads off the people abusing her?

(1) no idea
(2) they said she killed 6 or 7 men... so she didnt go without fight....

damnit.... now i hate bears...they can hybernate.... i wish i could till January.....;)

silence said:
(2) they said she killed 6 or 7 men... so she didnt go without fight....
I dunno, mebbe I'm over-rating their abilities but I'm almost betting she let herself be treated like that to learn something about humans or for some purpose....

digitalwanderer said:
I dunno, mebbe I'm over-rating their abilities but I'm almost betting she let herself be treated like that to learn something about humans or for some purpose....

possible..... and since she wasnt killed, she couldnt download her info to collective mind they use.... intresting twist....

digitalwanderer said:
Doubt it. Judging from Baltar Six's reaction, they're still pretty susceptible to that kind of thing.

digitalwanderer said:
My speculation: Cmdr Cain runs an ubertight ship and has the same fear/suspicion of networked computers as Adama does so she never let her ship fall vulnerable to it and kept everything as local computers/manual as possible.

In the miniseries during the initial attack there were a lot of SITREP's being sent throughout the fleet of the battles with battlestars being disabled as if "somone flipped a switch." Perhaps after the Pegasus jumped away when they were trying to regroup they anaylzed the reports and put two and two together. Or when the Galactica assumed command of Fleet and Adama put out a rally point at Ragnar Anchorage that ships with the new software and networking disable them because the Cylons found a weakness in them. Perhaps they were also able to get similar intelligence from the Cylon Audrey they have on board.

I like those Montages in the beginning, I noticed in Season two they skipped them for the first few episodes until Commander Adama got back up on his feet, anyone noticed this too? But the Montage of the upcoming episodes show Audry attacking Dr. Baltar, so perhaps she goes on a rampage again and gets Adm. Cain?

I was kinda disappointed that only the Pegasus showed up, it would have been nice if Pegasus had her own little fleet and maybe some warships of other classes with her. A whole fleet comprising of aircraft carriers seems crazy and even though we haven't seen the offensive capabilities of Pegasus, the Battlestars seems to have only marginal capability of fight off Cylons. All it had were AA Batteries and Flak cannons. So if they're using the Carrier doctrine as a force projection means, then perhaps the main offensive capabilities of the Fleet rest in the Vipers? (As in seen in Season one episode "The Hand of God")

remember one thing.....
Galactica's newest fighter were destroyed when Cylons attacked.... only thing that saved Galactica was that it was old and practically "obsolete".....
only fighters that could fight Cylons were also old models....

everything else was corrupted by Baltar for Cylons.... so how to hell did Pegasus jump?
Cylons firinf nukes at shipyard...okie.... but why wouldnt they send out signal that would stop any Battle Star from leaving?

(i hate that part "AND THEY HAVE A PLAN").....

so only ships that survived were either civilian or obsolete warship, like Glactica that was being turned into museum... everything else was infected wit Cylons....
and now we get brand new Battle Star that even fought Cylons and got kills...while we bloody well know that Battle Star cant fight a single Cylon main battle ship.....

let alone follow whole Cylon fleet.... without being detected (while Admiral admits they been attacking Cylons)....
Cylons only needed to turn those 2 Base Stars and kill Pegasus.....

we have seen damage caused on Galactice by direct confrontation with Base Star.....

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed my fix.......;)

Back