Brits last longest in sex

well if the chick i was banging had horrible teeth i'm sure i could last longer but in america we don't have those problems :) :LOL: :oops: :devilish: :devilish:

I can see that being the case . First time i had sex i barely lasted 5.4 mins !!!!! When i'm in a good relationship and we have lots of sex i can get that time up to almost 35-40mins (switching postions and doing other wierd kinky stuff gets it up higher ) but if its the first time having sex after a few months then i'm right back down to around 10 mins

Lots of nationalities wasn't in the study though, to be fair. English girls aren't that good looking either, so the Brit result isn't that surprising ;)

jvd said:
I can see that being the case . First time i had sex i barely lasted 5.4 mins !!!!! When i'm in a good relationship and we have lots of sex i can get that time up to almost 35-40mins (switching postions and doing other wierd kinky stuff gets it up higher ) but if its the first time having sex after a few months then i'm right back down to around 10 mins

Seconded. If she's uber hawt that can even be cut further first time... but yeah tolerance increases defintely.

carpediem said:
Lots of nationalities wasn't in the study though, to be fair. English girls aren't that good looking either, so the Brit result isn't that surprising ;)

true about the girls.... who would want to look at them for hour ;)
but 5.4 mins as average?.... they should interview me just so the number goes up 8) (acctually they should ask my GF) ;)

carpediem said:
Abbi Tatton is on cnn's inside politics covering blogs and i cant get enough. :p

epic

Keep one thing in mind: there are many 40+ years old men out there and these mostly don't have hours-long sex at that age. I gues that's what draws the numbers down, as well as the youngsters who are just learning how it all works.

You guys are lucky that there's people like me keeping the average high enough.

Besides, does the 5.4min include the time the guy falls asleep, wakes up and finishes off?

jvd said:
well if the chick i was banging had horrible teeth i'm sure i could last longer but in america we don't have those problems
carpediem said:
English girls aren't that good looking either, so the Brit result isn't that surprising

Wow. Are you two boys so insecure about your non-performance that you need to try pour scorn on our "impressive" British performance? :p

Anyway, 7.6 minutes is nothing. I can do it much, much faster than that! ;)

Back