Brits last longest in sex

I had a mate who was so pepped up he was a one-push wonder. We nicknamed him the shotgun ("Clack! Clack! Boom!").

And I'll have you know there are a lot of *very* attractive british chicks around. To be honest with America's obesity problem I wouldn't say all that much about women around us sexy, long-lasting brits... :D

Geoff321 said:
I had a mate who was so pepped up he was a one-push wonder. We nicknamed him the shotgun ("Clack! Clack! Boom!").

And I'll have you know there are a lot of *very* attractive british chicks around. To be honest with America's obesity problem I wouldn't say all that much about women around us sexy, long-lasting brits... :D

C
H
A
V
S

omg only 5.4minutes? :LOL:

I must say a lot of my belgian friends told me once its about that figure
i think circumsized man last much longer in the act

london-boy said:
C
H
A
V
S

Hey, don't knock teh chavs! Chavs serve a useful purpose, they distill all of the ugliness out of the other girls. Them and the short-skirt, white shoes and blotchy legs brigade (AKA the Fat Slags). What's left, besides the chavs and the slags is pure concentrated luvvliness 8)

nutball said:
london-boy said:
C
H
A
V
S

Hey, don't knock teh chavs! Chavs serve a useful purpose, they distill all of the ugliness out of the other girls. Them and the short-skirt, white shoes and blotchy legs brigade (AKA the Fat Slags). What's left, besides the chavs and the slags is pure concentrated luvvliness 8)

:LOL: :LOL: Fat chav slags!!

Geoff321 said:

Yeah people who claim britain has no hawt women must have been to the wrong places. That or I found the goldmine where they all hide not too far from my house...

sytaylor said:
Geoff321 said:

Yeah people who claim britain has no hawt women must have been to the wrong places. That or I found the goldmine where they all hide not too far from my house...

No. You just have very low standards. :devilish:
System Requirements:

- Breathing
- Boobs
- Quiet

sytaylor said:
See, its interesting that I've often been told I'm too picky... :LOL:

OH PUH-LEASE"" You fall in love every week!! The photocopy girl, then the pub girl, then the girl who smiled at you on the street....

Admit it, you're a whore.

hey69 said:

First-hand experience says it's actually no difference (I did it just a few years ago, so I know both sides), but it is for the girls - tightened skin rubs better :). Feels and looks much better as well.

hey69 said:

You think wrong.
Trust me, if there is someone around the world with enough experience, and a wide one (experience) too, that would be me.

london-boy said:
sytaylor said:
See, its interesting that I've often been told I'm too picky... :LOL:

OH PUH-LEASE"" You fall in love every week!! The photocopy girl, then the pub girl, then the girl who smiled at you on the street....

Admit it, you're a whore.

Every week... every other month, small differences. I'm easily infatuated i'll give you that much...

I once heard a girl suggest to me the circumsized wangs were inherantly bigger... not sure how, but that was her experience...

london-boy said:
hey69 said:

You think wrong.
Trust me, if there is someone around the world with enough experience, and a wide one (experience) too, that would be me.

Hmmm...but not with women? That disqalifies you.

Also, being such a whore, you prolly have no feeling left down there by now, cornea and such... :devilish:

_xxx_ said:
sytaylor said:
I once heard a girl suggest to me the circumsized wangs were inherantly bigger... not sure how, but that was her experience...

Looks bigger, for sure.

No, a big dick is a big dick. The fact that there might be skin around it doens't change anything.
In fact, the biggest i've seen are mostly all untouched. :LOL:

And again, trust me, i've seen more than she will ever see in her life. Or afterlife.

No, I mean the very same dick will look bigger when the hat's off.

EDIT: and the fact that it rubs better makes it _feel_ bigger for the girl as well.

Back