Bloodborne: [PS4] (From Software)

23rd of November release date for DLC

Official artwork and trailer:
21397531942_f03cfbe5f9_k.jpg

:runaway:

They also announced that Bloodborne sold over 2 million copies!

Last edited:
Love the art direction and design as always, so much detail in the environment too! BB2 is gonna crazy good if they do a sequel.

Love the art direction and design as always, so much detail in the environment too! BB2 is gonna crazy good if they do a sequel.

Dark Souls 2 including the current gen versions sold around 2.6 million copies across 5 platforms in 13 months. Bloodborne did over 2 millions in 7 months, i am sure there is interest for Bloodborne 2. I'd expect them to release it in early 2017 if they make one.

Dark Souls 2 including the current gen versions sold around 2.6 million copies across 5 platforms in 13 months. Bloodborne did over 2 millions in 7 months, i am sure there is interest for Bloodborne 2. I'd expect them to release it in early 2017 if they make one.
Oh I'm sure it would get announced in a matter of time :), just hope they make it even more epic with more nightmarish mofos to kill. I agree 2017 might sound just right.

Also looks nice with all the AA added ;)....
Indeed. :D
Actually if they have just rendered in something like 8x8 times the resolution they still might have the CA in there, just that it's almost invisible due to using pixels as unit when distorting the image.

Last edited:
Have they said whether there will be more (any?!) focus on magic as a build choice? I finished the game with a skill build which was fun but it does seem to have much less variety in builds compare to DS and so on.

Have they said whether there will be more (any?!) focus on magic as a build choice? I finished the game with a skill build which was fun but it does seem to have much less variety in builds compare to DS and so on.

Well they have a new arcane spell, and probably a weapon too so there's that. It's fair to expect some re-balancing as well with the TOH patch. I'll be trying a bloodtinge build next myself, that seems fun.

Back