Bloodborne: [PS4] (From Software)

Only reason I haven't got my platinum is because I'm not so sure whether I want to tackle the add-on on new game ++. Anyone here on new game++? And if so, is there another big bump in difficulty compared to new game, or do the changes become more gradual?

Only reason I haven't got my platinum is because I'm not so sure whether I want to tackle the add-on on new game ++. Anyone here on new game++? And if so, is there another big bump in difficulty compared to new game, or do the changes become more gradual?

The official guide i have says each ng+ difficulty is similar to the first ng+ but multiplied by a certain %, i'll try to get an image of this

Poor quality but still readable
imag0702x0psb.jpg

imag0703nzoja.jpg

Last edited:
Since player retains his level and upgrades in NG+ [and most importantly earned skills in his brain], the difficulty is not that much harder.

I had an easier time actually. Since I finished most of the chalice dungeons (the ones required for reaching the Phtumerian queen) on NG+, I gained a metric ton of levels, not to mention plenty of non-numerical experience with the game.

thx@Clukos (and why did it not cross my mind to look for it in that beatiful book, which I own, myself:oops:)

Last edited:
I am stuck !!!!

Killed quite a few bosses today, teh Shadows, Rom and Abygdala I think.....but now I have nowhere to go ! After killing Rom I was sent to Abygdala who killed me like before, then I was spawned in lecture building again, I think and I went into the nightmare frontier and killed Abygdala...... And no I have no idea where to go and what to do !

Please guide

And alot of areas are blocked too and cannot be teleported to. I am totally clueless now.
Do I have to kill Martyr Logarius? Cos thats the only boss I know that's discovered and not killed. But isn't he optional anyway?

Where do I go????? :(

I am stuck !!!!

Killed quite a few bosses today, teh Shadows, Rom and Abygdala I think.....but now I have nowhere to go ! After killing Rom I was sent to Abygdala who killed me like before, then I was spawned in lecture building again, I think and I went into the nightmare frontier and killed Abygdala...... And no I have no idea where to go and what to do !

Please guide

If I recall correctly there are two exits from the lecture hall, one to the Nightmare frontier and one to the Nightmare of Mensis

There are two exits indeed, but have to complete the unseen village if you want to reach the one at the end of the top floor. (you can open a passage to connect the two floors once you're there, but not before)

Thanks guys, it just struck me when I was about to have dinner ! I had just forgotten about that new open door after the fight with Rom.
So, I went there but was surprised to find Amygdala still hanging from the ceiling even though I had killed her in the nightmare frontier :O ! I simply ran and made through the door, which suggests I could have done that without defeating Amygdala in Nightmare -_- !

Anyways, cleared the Unseen Village thanx to co op, it was too damn hard otherwise and made it into the nightmare of mensis. The very beginning is a frenzy fest, hate it and it has the worst monsters of the game, the ones that throw rocks at you. Damn u BB -_- !

On a side note , the co op is almost a cheat mode, bosses are so damn easy in co op. At least if both just stay alive. I didn't even have to try anything in the One Reborn boss fight. I just whacked its guts with my Ludwig Sword crackling with a bolt paper while the other guy did 'something' which I have no idea of. There were a lot of bell women on the side balconies, I guess he must be doing something right somewhere cos I just hacked at it and it died !

Ah man... now I have to put the disk back in. ;)

I really liked the Nightmare Frontier. It is very hard but so much fun.

I hope the DLC scales well with NG+ and NG++, because I don't want it to be too easy without restarting from zero.

Just a warning for those wanting to jump in the DLC, it's considerably harder than the main game. If you had any trouble beating Bloodborne (without chalice dungeons) stay away. I am really enjoying what i played so far from The Old Hunters, i think it's up there with Defiled Chalice/Depth 5 Dungeons when it comes to difficulty, maybe more; been playing on a new character so i can't really say for sure. It difinitely feels harder than Defiled chalice to me, i died over 35 times in the first boss and i still haven't beaten it :smile:

The new area looks awesome btw
22644686554_10963d5385_o.png

23273094715_a4e1f234d8_o.png

Last edited:
The From add-ons have always been balls hard (the DS2 dlc areas certainly were an order of magnitude more challenging than just about anything the main game dared throwing at the player, and the Artorias dlc wasn't exactly a push over either) so no real surprise there.

Back