Deleted member 7537

jSqw9Eo.png

14206641937_9baf8e76b0_o.jpg

14206524640_fdbd0ba7ce_h.jpg

14413267453_e32c1189ba_h.jpg

14206641977_6331b1eb4f_h.jpg

14204441700_8695603c36_o.png

Art direction is top notch as always.

Seems far more grim looking than the souls series, more in tune to Tower Of Latria from Demon's Souls. I wonder if there will be night and day transitions that add to the gameplay, like white and black soul tendency.

Stolen from neogaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJtzLXg9AB0

• Demo is 30 mins long
  • Bloodborne is more aggressive than Demon's Souls
  • The city is called 'Biarnhem' ?
  • City is very densely layered. 'More complex than Thief'
  • Combat is much more aggressive
  • They dual wielded in the demo: Firearm and what they call a 'Sawcleaver' one in each hand.
  • Firearms are a close-range weapon, to stun enemies, create counter-attack opportunities.
  • Sawcleaver was transformable, and many weapons will be.
  • 'You cannot play this the same way as Demon's Souls' - Have to be more aggressive
  • Targetting the same level of difficulty as Demon's Souls

So harder than Dark Souls, LOL.

The thing I'm concerned about is the new focus on aggressive playstyle, I usually play Soul's games with a shield. :cry:

I welcome aggressive focus, it will make the game much more frenetic and "DMC-like", which is something that is very appealing to me.

But lets wait for gameplay videos, who knows how they managed to adopt this aggressive style.

So apparently there was a lengthy gameplay demo which supposedly looked fantastic to boot. Why the hell didn't they show that at the press conference then?

Anyway, having a little ray of light shine through the muddy sea of boring threequels and fourquels is certainly much appreciated.

So apparently there was a lengthy gameplay demo which supposedly looked fantastic to boot. Why the hell didn't they show that at the press conference then?

Because game is not done. From Software is showcasing behind closed doors guided demo, but the engine in this state has framerate problems. It is not presentable for public consumption.

Anyway, having a little ray of light shine through the muddy sea of boring threequels and fourquels is certainly much appreciated.
Several people who were lucky enough to see that demo said that it had framerate and technical issues (due to being an early build).

^Black Flag hat framerate issues too when it was shown at last year's E3 and so did Watch Dogs I believe. One of the AC games even crashed on the show floor once iirc. Didn't stop them from selling a gazillion copies.

According to gaffers who saw the demo, framerate was almost constantly sub 30 and few time reached single digits. So no, it was not like those old E3 games [and watchdogs had great framerate].

Not showing the game in this state will also not stop From from selling gazilions of coppies. :)

^Black Flag hat framerate issues too when it was shown at last year's E3 and so did Watch Dogs I believe. One of the AC games even crashed on the show floor once iirc. Didn't stop them from selling a gazillion copies.
Yeah, AC4 looked an absolute mess at E3 last year, freezing and stuttering. It's been rock solid for me on PS4 though.

Bloodborne just looks... WOW! :oops:

Back