Bioshock Infinite

Reached thd Comstock house and the game sent me to find the Lady's Grave. Being a thorough explorer I have already been there, will have to revisit.

Roughly, how much of the game is left? I have got some very strong guesses on what the story.might turn out to be,so how long till I find out ? :)

Half or 2/3s please spoiler your guess would be interesting to know what you think.

Half or 2/3s please spoiler your guess would be interesting to know what you think.

Hmm..the Lady in the Graveyard was hard on 'Hard' , lost all my money on respawns :cry: , had to come down to 'medium' difficulty.

My views, or one of my theories is this:

1. The two physicists are the one's here who sent Booker to do what he is doing. My guess is they died somehow or got messed up and now want to set it right by removing Elizabeth from Columbia. I mean Comstock and all is there but the physicists are the ones behind all this booker involvement.
2. Te physicists were th eman and woman on the boat leaving Booker on the lighthouse.

3.Elizabeth has been brought from another world to be Comstock's daughter. Maybe she is her daughter from another world/tear. One of the audiologs of Lady Comstock near the part when we met Elizabeth for th efirst time mentioned she was brought from somewhere else and a part of her still belongs there or something like that. I get a feeling, if we take it literally, its her missing finger thats still there. Weird theory, but it s game story we are talking about, so could be true.

4.the physicists have tried this many times and there could be an end where the end of the story is the beginning of the story/game. Does the game allow New Game+?

5. Also respawning is basically these physicists recalling us feom a tear as the room we respawn in is Black and white , just like a ll the tears.

There was more in my head, but I seem to have forgotten now after my head got busy with work :LOL:

Don't spoil my game, but do comment vaguely whther I am partly right, or vaguely right or 'just play the game you fool ' :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm..the Lady in the Graveyard was hard on 'Hard' , lost all my money on respawns :cry: , had to come down to 'medium' difficulty.

My views, or one of my theories is this:

* SPOILER *

There was more in my head, but I seem to have forgotten now after my head got busy with work :LOL:

Don't spoil my game, but do comment vaguely whther I am partly right, or vaguely right or 'just play the game you fool ' :LOL:

Your theories are good, but just play more to learn what it is really all about :)

And again, I recommend the Neogaf spoiler thread where all the things are clarified :)

So tell us how you really feel about Bioshock Infinite? :)

Here is the best line from my thin review:

I think it is the best Story in a video game ever and the Best presented Story in a videogame ever. :cool: really, no Hyperbole. I have never played a game with a story so amazing. Yu can see from my spoiler post above that I was guessing a lot of things right, but still the story had so much punch in it, that even though I had guessed a few things correctly, it still completely knocked me out.

And the way the end is presented to you is the work of a very clear and fine mind. All respect to Ken Levine for treating us gamers with respect and treating us to a story which u will remember all your life and tell to your friends , wife , kids n all. I told the story to my wife last night, and we never realised when the clock struck mid night :D ! She was in complete awe of the story teller .

Gameplay was not that top notch, but it was too compelling to know what happens next and the way it was shown that now I know why reviewers went ga-ga and gve it 10/10. It truly deserves a 10/10 even if the gmeplay could not match the heights of the story.

FANTASTIC AND BEAUTIFUL ! A story that really really rewards your investment and your interest in it.

I think it is the best Story in a video game ever and the Best presented Story in a videogame ever. :cool: really, no Hyperbole. I have never played a game with a story so amazing. Yu can see from my spoiler post above that I was guessing a lot of things right, but still the story had so much punch in it, that even though I had guessed a few things correctly, it still completely knocked me out.

And the way the end is presented to you is the work of a very clear and fine mind. All respect to Ken Levine for treating us gamers with respect and treating us to a story which u will remember all your life and tell to your friends , wife , kids n all. I told the story to my wife last night, and we never realised when the clock struck mid night :D ! She was in complete awe of the story teller .

Gameplay was not that top notch, but it was too compelling to know what happens next and the way it was shown that now I know why reviewers went ga-ga and gve it 10/10. It truly deserves a 10/10 even if the gmeplay could not match the heights of the story.

FANTASTIC AND BEAUTIFUL ! A story that really really rewards your investment and your interest in it.

I feel the same. Had the same experience with the game.

I agree completely, Bioshock Infinite story is masterful.

Did you notice how they integrate your character deaths into the main plot ?

They try hard to create an emotional connection with Elizabeth, successfully in my opinion, and it pays off at the end.

Key moments for me
* Seeing Liz dancing happily, just after her imprisonment
* The guitar & song part
* When you betray her, after acquiring the plane
* When Songbird kidnaps her
* Her first kill

The end is beautiful, the last piano note sill haunts me !

for some unknown reason, now i remembering Enslaved

btw on the credits
the booker and eliz actors give another take of the small scene inside BI gameplay. Nice they then sing together, not just Eliz.

I feel the same. Had the same experience with the game.

Is that so... :) ?

Guess I'll have to leave Lordran briefly. ;-)
Does it support Move as promised ?

[size=-2]I hope it's not long-winded[/size]

Back