Beyond: Two Souls

It would be easier to Googleany eventual ps4 beyond.

It would be easier to google any of the info I find on this forum, and have been reading On here for the last 13 years or so. Still, I come here, read these pages, have a laugh and shouldn't expect to see spoilers!
The end

I completely agree with LB!!
No spoilers please!!!

I have played it, but it would be a shame if I get spoiled for an other game.

I ask B3D posters kindly to keep all threads spoiler free or open up dedicated spoiler threads (as we did for The Last of Us).

Thanks.

Did it ever get posted that the Dark Sorcerer demo on the PS4 was basically running on a ported version of the Beyond engine? And David Cage stated that the engine they have running on the PS4 now is leagues Beyond (sic) that.

It would be so, so nice if they released the demo on the PSN so we could mess around with it. Just for the eye candy. PSN for ps4 is really, reeeeally empty.

It would be so, so nice if they released the demo on the PSN so we could mess around with it. Just for the eye candy. PSN for ps4 is really, reeeeally empty.
That would be very cool. I remember the demo disc that came with my original PlayStation with a bunch of stuff - the walking tyrannosaur, and I think there was a manta ray and some other stuff too. There was also follow-up demo discs that came with the Official PlayStation Magazine.

That would be very cool. I remember the demo disc that came with my original PlayStation with a bunch of stuff - the walking tyrannosaur, and I think there was a manta ray and some other stuff too. There was also follow-up demo discs that came with the Official PlayStation Magazine.

Yep. They would make a lot of geeks very happy.

Good. Game truly pushed PS3 to it's peak, and it will look even better on PS4.

While Naughty Dog offered 30fps mode to gamers, I wonder if Quantic will offer 16:9 aspect ratio toggle. I personally don't have problems with game's original rendering format.

Nice! So my little strategy of not-buying the last great PS3 games, hoping and expecting they'd be remastered on PS4, really is paying off.
I wonder what kind of improvements they can achieve...

Nice! So my little strategy of not-buying the last great PS3 games, hoping and expecting they'd be remastered on PS4, really is paying off.
I wonder what kind of improvements they can achieve...
You should take this strategy to the next level and don't buy any PS4 games, instead get the definitive superlative re-master re-release on PS5 :yep2:

Back