Assassin's Creed and Forza 2 Playable at X06

Saw it too. It's a commercial for a contest. You can win tickets for X06.

There's some racing footage in there which didn't look familiar to me by the way...

Edit: on second thought, it might be the new Need for Speed. Too Human is in there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw it too. It's a commercial for a contest. You can win tickets for X06.

There's some racing footage in there which didn't look familiar to me by the way...

Edit: on second thought, it might be the new Need for Speed. Too Human is in there too.

Hopefully Too Human is in a much better state than it was at E3. Isn't it still launching this year?

Just goes to show that exclusives (unless completely funded by the MS, Sony, Nintendo) are a thing of the past.
Exclusively funded by Sony like MGS4 and FF13?
I agree that there may be fewer 3rd-party exclusives this gen, but saying that they are a thing of the past is a wee bit premature. If they were, I could buy an X360 instead of a PS3 and save €200!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing if the gameplay of Assassin's Creed lives up to the great concept.

Just goes to show that exclusives (unless completely funded by the MS, Sony, Nintendo) are a thing of the past.

You're talking about a big Ubi-soft game..such games as exclusives are a relic of the very distant and dim past as is ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to be sure: that part is not in the commercial. They only show the AC logo.

It would be funny though.

ahh well ... it's still going to be quite a winter full of games between November and March for 360 :oops:. I hope several demos slip out prior to release dates. So I can make some decisions on purchases.

Right now, NBA 2k, Gears, Lost Planet and Assassin's Creed are my only "certain" purchases. Demos really give you a feel before spending money.

Well re-reading what I wrote above I see now why AC may not even bother with a demo since the hype is already through the roof.

Back