Tracks cut from Forza 2 due to disc space? *debunked

Status
Not open for further replies.
What debunked? That tracks arent cut or that the disk doesnt have anything to do with tracks being cut??

Tracks are cut but there's absolutely no reason to believe it had anything to do with disc space, in fact the reason was stated explicitly, lack of development time.

So when's it going to be released? I am curious to see direct feed videos but I couldnt find any?

What debunked? That tracks arent cut or that the disk doesnt have anything to do with tracks being cut??

Anyways I put the GT4 disk in my labtop. It says 3.09GB

I am sure though it's in a DVD9 because I remember a long time ago in an interview that they needed to put it in such a disk. The reason to this I dont know though

I believe the reason your laptop only reads it as 3.09GB is that there is a special protection on it that disables it from being straight copied. A search on Google yields results for early failed attempts at pirating the game.

does anyone know if sony was heavily criticised for using dvd for ps2s when it was announced when they could have used other formats???

does anyone know if sony was heavily criticised for using dvd for ps2s when it was announced when they could have used other formats???

Of course not, there wasn´t this insane stupid Anti Sony war going on, on the contrary it was pretty cool that it could play DVD´s which at that time still were regarded as high tech, i don´t recall anyone saying it was stupid with the insane amount of storage, which by all means was more in regards to memory vs diskspace than what the PS3 offers.

Of course not, there wasn´t this insane stupid Anti Sony war going on, on the contrary it was pretty cool that it could play DVD´s which at that time still were regarded as high tech, i don´t recall anyone saying it was stupid with the insane amount of storage, which by all means was more in regards to memory vs diskspace than what the PS3 offers.

msrp says hello.

Well, it wasnt the same as the PS3. But there were many stupid and failed attempts by many to proclaim PS2 as a failed console that was used only as a DVD player, and that the DVD had no real usage. It offered nothing in games, and the extra space was only for FMV files.

Ofcourse soon they shut up when games that even without any FMV would have been struggling to get into a CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back