Votes: 19 27.5%
  • No

Votes: 50 72.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why yes, yes I am.

I still have virgin earlobes. :)

EDITED BITS: I lost my virginity in a most embarressing way when I was 16 about 23 years ago, has anyone had a good experience losing their virginity would be my question. :LOL:

:oops:
I dont really try to make friends.. male or female.
In HS I hung out with two girls but thats in.
at the community college I got I just have people in my classes I talk to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Started off fairly late with 17, now, 5 years later, it's a central part of my life. :LOL:

Phil said:
Started off fairly late with 17, now, 5 years later, it's a central part of my life. :LOL:
Thats late? I was 27, and on side note its been almost a year since the last time. Sigh. OMG do I ever hate the immigration system.

epic

epicstruggle said:
Thats late? I was 27, and on side note its been almost a year since the last time. Sigh. OMG do I ever hate the immigration system.

epic

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

WTF? 27?... how to hell you managed that?????????

Well, I guess it depends on the region, but overhere in Europe, I think the average girl loses her virginity at around 15, guys a bit later (around 17), so I guess I'm average in Europe. I was under the impression though that average-average is around 15/16... in Europe at least.... Oh well. Not that it really matters. The experience was good that night, nothing sensational though (more exciting than anything). Nothing to compare to the fun I have now! Muahhahaw! :devilish:

silence said:
:oops::oops::oops::oops:

WTF? 27?... how to hell you managed that?????????
I waited to get married. The funny (i guess depending on your sense of humour) thing is that i could have lost it so many freaking times. Ive worked at a motel for almost 2 decades and a hot tub rental place that we also owned. Trust me when i say that ive had dozens of opportunities. Whats the point of having morals if you cant follow them. My goal in life is to only sleep with one women my entire life. So i waited and found my special person. Now if I could only be in the same continent as she is in, life would be alot sweeter.

epic

Deepak said:
I am ~26 FYI....but I don't even have a GF (never had any), so it may be a while before...:cry:
Go ask your mom.

She'll set you up.

At least that's how it worked with all my Indian friends. Of course, they always had to marry the girl, so it isn't ALL peaches and cream.

epicstruggle said:
I waited to get married. The funny (i guess depending on your sense of humour) thing is that i could have lost it so many freaking times. Ive worked at a motel for almost 2 decades and a hot tub rental place that we also owned. Trust me when i say that ive had dozens of opportunities. Whats the point of having morals if you cant follow them. My goal in life is to only sleep with one women my entire life. So i waited and found my special person. Now if I could only be in the same continent as she is in, life would be alot sweeter.

epic

morals? whats that? ;)

RussSchultz said:
Go ask your mom.

She'll set you up.

At least that's how it worked with all my Indian friends. Of course, they always had to marry the girl, so it isn't ALL peaches and cream.
lol, actually its usually the aunt that you ask, or at least that was my case. :oops:

epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back