Are you still a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • No

Votes: 50 72.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I lose it? I'm more interested in where I lost it, maybe I can find it again, can't exactly go out and buy a new one..

digitalwanderer said:
EDITED BITS: I lost my virginity in a most embarressing way when I was 16 about 23 years ago, has anyone had a good experience losing their virginity would be my question. :LOL:

Actually, yes. I didn't divest myself till I was 29, which might have a lot to do with why the experience was pleasant.

It just worked out that we took our time, fooled around a fair bit before hand and we both knew our bodies reasonably well. One thing that seemed to surprise her was knowing that the refractory period is only a minute or two and that the second arousal is less sensitive and thus longer lasting.

banksie said:
Actually, yes. I didn't divest myself till I was 29, which might have a lot to do with why the experience was pleasant.

One thing that seemed to surprise her was knowing that the refractory period is only a minute or two and that the second arousal is less sensitive and thus longer lasting.
You mind explaining that bit to us uninitiated?

Age? 15. With? She was the captain of my highschool band's percussion section. Where? Her parents house.

I think the average age at my highschool was probably 15/16, for those who actually did have sex. I'd say around half of my class had gone all the way by the time we graduated. Interesting times, and I dont miss it one bit!

digitalwanderer said:
has anyone had a good experience losing their virginity would be my question. :LOL:

I was 17 and had a wonderful experience, but the girl was a bit more experienced...

EDIT:
The first time I truly felt like I lost my virginity is when I had my first threesome with two girls, which was some 5 yrs. ago.

BTW, 11 virgins here so far? Allow me: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
radeonic2 said:
You mind explaining that bit to us uninitiated?

Sure. The first ejaculation is what a lot of males rush to and there is a fair amount of physical reinforcement to make it quick. But the rest period between errections, or the refractory period, is actually fairly short - on the order of a minute or two. So if you keep fooling around after the first errection then you can recover very quickly. If you then work with the second errection a lot of the physiological pressure eases and it is much easier to have a lot of fun.

If you then work such into the plan it's a lot easier to have a longer and satisfying time for all.

banksie said:
Sure. The first ejaculation is what a lot of males rush to and there is a fair amount of physical reinforcement to make it quick. But the rest period between errections, or the refractory period, is actually fairly short - on the order of a minute or two. So if you keep fooling around after the first errection then you can recover very quickly. If you then work with the second errection a lot of the physiological pressure eases and it is much easier to have a lot of fun.

If you then work such into the plan it's a lot easier to have a longer and satisfying time for all.
Oh.. duh..

_xxx_ said:
I was 17 and had a wonderful experience, but the girl was a bit more experienced...

EDIT:
The first time I truly felt like I lost my virginity is when I had my first threesome with two girls, which was some 5 yrs. ago.

That's like losing your virginity times two. ;)

Sounds like a good option, where do I sign up? :D

Nite_Hawk

Yes, never even kissed, and I absolutely expect things to be that way the rest of my life. (I'm 24.)

Hm, 27% virgins, I don't think so...

EasyRaider said:
Yes, never even kissed, and I absolutely expect things to be that way the rest of my life. (I'm 24.)

Hm, 27% virgins, I don't think so...

I had already typed a joke about your username, but thankfully i realised you're not EasyRIDER... :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back