Votes: 19 27.5%
  • No

Votes: 50 72.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Reynolds said:
Same here.

It's for the good of the site! I mean what would other sites think of Dave if his forum was full of sluts!! One of us is enough as it is! (that's silence, aka the biggest c**k swallowing fiend on the net!)

1/4 of people here as virgins... hmmm... not THAT surprising, but still....:oops:

and some liars :p (for LB there should be some sort of special option)

Are you a virgin?
1) yes
2) no
3) LB (out of competition)

silence said:
1/4 of people here as virgins... hmmm... not THAT surprising, but still....:oops:

and some liars :p (for LB there should be some sort of special option)

Are you a virgin?
1) yes
2) no
3) LB (out of competition)

With these kinds of graphs I'm out of range!!! you get banding errors with me!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

london-boy said:
I just realised the innuendo of "out of range".... err.... i really didn't think about it in physical terms :LOL:

yeah sure.... you can read books in bed with the aura of sainthood that is around your head.....

angel.gif

silence said:
yeah sure.... you can read books in bed with the aura of sainthood that is around your head.....

angel.gif

Totally!!! Or maybe it's from the lamp that got stuck up my............

:devilish:

Talk about SUBSURFACE SCATTERING!!!!!!!! :LOL:

I lost my virginity quite late at 20 after verbalising for years how I would wait for love. I ended up getting drunk at a party and took a girl to my unit, and while the sex was great I felt awful later, when I pretended to be asleep in the morning when she left.

One of the few things in life I truly regret, treating someone like a piece of meat. And I'm a vegetarian!

On the plus side at 24 I've only slept with a handful of girls, but all the others have been love-relationships, so I feel good about the whole sex thing now.

I lost it pretty recently.

I must say it was.. alright.. but I dislike how it affected my online life. I no longer feel comfortable promoting Nintendo products.

Blade said:
I lost it pretty recently.

I must say it was.. alright.. but I dislike how it affected my online life. I no longer feel comfortable promoting Nintendo products.

That's normal, soon you'll feel the urge to play GTA games and in some cases the urge to do it again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back