Am I an arrogant SOB?

You can certainly come across as one at times, but I'm starting to think that it isn't a matter of you being an arrogant SOB so much as lacking a bit in the people skills department and having a bit less of a tolerance for foolishness than many.

Are you the same in real-life as you are on the boards personality-wise and conversationally? :| (BTW-I am, but a bit more animated and intense. )

Why don't you just ask yourself more often?

To me you don't come accross as arrogant as much as a bit serious.

Nah Rev you're a cute one.

I do think you should stop wearing those slacks because I believe they may cut the blood to your brain. ;) :LOL:

digitalwanderer said:
You can certainly come across as one at times, but I'm starting to think that it isn't a matter of you being an arrogant SOB so much as lacking a bit in the people skills department and having a bit less of a tolerance for foolishness than many.

Are you the same in real-life as you are on the boards personality-wise and conversationally? :| (BTW-I am, but a bit more animated and intense. )

All the best online personalities are themselves, and obviously so. Take l-b for example, you can tell the B3D version is a toned down party animal queen... heh. Dig has a certain lost balding uncle friendlyness on the other hand... Rev I dunno too well :)

sytaylor said:
digitalwanderer said:

All the best online personalities are themselves, and obviously so. Take l-b for example, you can tell the B3D version is a toned down party animal queen... heh. Dig has a certain lost balding uncle friendlyness on the other hand... Rev I dunno too well :)

Hey!!! I'm not a queen!! I'm a princess!

By the way, i feel like contributing to the thread...

Yes.

well Rev i honestly don't know you that well but I've always respected you and what you said because i remember way back in 8th grade when i was just starting to get into graphics I visited your site (3dpulpit.com) and emailed you asking what alpha-blending was (there were so many words that were thrown around and i didnt know what any of them meant) and you actually responded. an then gave me a link to where you had explainations of a lot of words. i always considered that experience to be my gateway into the graphics world.

at least, im pretty sure it was you. i've done a LOT of drugs (that were prescribed to me by doctors) since then so my memory is pretty screwed up, especially of anything past the last year and a half.

*reads topic*

*starts to reply*

*thinks again*

*runs away*

:D

Well, Reverend, you definitely are. Your name says it all. Like mine :p

But you think about it, ask about it and can take the criticizm, so you're not a bad sort.

;)

Back