3DMark04 Beta leaked

Joe DeFuria said:
Reverend said:
I'm spoiling the fun. FM didn't ask me to, just doing what I think is right given the relationship B3D has with FM.

What?

What does your "relationship" have to do with anything? You relationship with FM should not hinder or change your actions win any way with respect to their software, or how you do things here. It's not like you posted the file or anything, and the knowledge is public domain....

(Yes, the above was sarcasm....though I hope it might strike a chord with you Rev...we've had past discussions about B3D's specific attitude toward / use of 3DMark, and you seemed pretty cold to my idea that B3D's relationship with FM should have any bearing on the use / promotion of the tool...)

We provided input towards the development of 3DMark04. We don't want it leaked.

We may have exclusivity in the coverage of 3DMark04 immediately upon its official/public release, via an article. We don't want it leaked.

Your sarcasm is noted.

digitalwanderer said:
I MISSED THE 3DM2K4 LEAK!?!?!

Man, this sucks!

i don't think it was fully leaked as downlodable but you could see pictures from the the beta version

tEd said:
digitalwanderer said:
I MISSED THE 3DM2K4 LEAK!?!?!

Man, this sucks!

i don't think it was fully leaked as downlodable but you could see pictures from the the beta version

Then why are we seing scores being posted here..

Where are the pictures? :(

The pictures are everywhere - about 15 sites mirrored them within minutes of Warp2search reporting on our Chinese friends actions. A google will turn up a dozen sites with all the images.

What I didn't know as an executable leaked - that seems far worse!

well, few others here know what I know, but because stuff that we know is kind of confidential, I'll just say that the beta was old, so it really DO NOT represent the state of the next 3dmark in any way. The damage comes from the users that do not understand this.

I know that everyone will ask what happened at Assembly04 so here's the story: "we went *beep* to get a *beep* to see *beep*. obiously, because day was so *beep* we found out that around *beep* number of ppl were also planning the same thing, so we decided to do something else *beep*. So, we looked around the *beep* and ended up to small *beep* that served other *beeps* as well, we had a very interesting *beep* there while enjoying some liquid *beeps*. we had a great time and propably we will do it again a next year. there was following guys attending this: *beep*, *beep*, *beep*, *beep*, *beep* and *beep*."

why all those, beeps? well, they remove all the stuff that would make it less confidential. ;)

Back