2 New Hi-Rez Ruby pictures

Quitch said:
I was thinking in so far as the average woman is a B cup, while the average computer character is D minimum.
The movie industry is similarly oversized, but since there are actually real women in movies, not all movie women are overlarge....just a much larger portion than you meet in real life.

Quitch said:
I was thinking in so far as the average woman is a B cup, while the average computer character is D minimum. If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know about the computer industry, you have only to see booth babes to confirm it.

I wonder when this industry will hit its PC years?

Actually the average breast size has been going up over the last few years. Better nutrition, larger portions, earlier puberty, more oestrogen in the environment, etc. Average size is now a C, so D or DD is not that unusual anymore:

Size and the Fashion Industry
Marks and Spencer, one of the UK's leading clothing retailers, conducted a recent survey, that generated a lot of publicity, that found that British women are in fact getting bigger. The survey involved taking three-dimensional (3D) images of 2,500 volunteers across the UK. The results showed that the average female measurements in the UK are now: 36C bust, 28-inch waist, and 38-inch hips. This is a significant increase compared to 1960s statistics, when measurements were 34B bust, 24-inch waist, and 33-inch hips. The new average measurements reflect a clothing size 14 (U.S. 10), rather than 12 (U.S. 8 ), which was the norm forty years ago. From the results of this survey, Marks and Spencer announced it would assume 14 as its "base size", and altered the company's whole production process to account for the new size. Many other UK retailers have since followed suit and changed their sizes as well.

The Baron said:
I'd rather stick the face of John Reynolds to those images, thanks. :)

(God, he's going to kill me.)
Ya think? Alrighty then....

JohnBack.jpg

I have a daughter??? UUGGGHH!! Someone should tell me these things before I get to read it on the B3D Forums. :oops: :LOL:

Anyways .. I think Ruby looks fab. A little work can be done but she still looks alot better then other computer generated models i've seen.

US

That pic makes you look like John Malkovich. Odd... or maybe I am odd? Or both...

MuFu said:
That pic makes you look like John Malkovich. Odd... or maybe I am odd? Or both...
That thought has crossed my mind. (Actually both of them.) :D
Btw, have you seen the movie?

beingjohnreynolds.jpg

Maybe I missed it, but I'm surprised no one has mentioned that this entire shot may be a fabrication of GameWallpapers.com. They do that you know. 99% of their "wallpapers" are artist created for a game.

It may look like the demo, but I wouldn't count on it being a screen-shot from the demo. My 2 cents.

Back