2 New Hi-Rez Ruby pictures

30 views and no reply, are you people blind!!

I've been lurking on these forums for about 5 months and I decided to register today.

Welcome me to this place, it is full of very intelligent people.

I got abnned from hardforum after insulting a mod, im sorry but those people are just plain retards. glas i can be on this forum. :D ;)

DevilsRejection said:
30 views and no reply, are you people blind!!

Yes....and with hairy palms too. ;)

I got abnned from hardforum after insulting a mod, im sorry but those people are just plain retards. glas i can be on this forum. :D ;)

Anyone who was banned from [H] gets my welcome. ;)

On a more serious note...with images that size, it would be appreciated if you linked to them, and not posted the full images.

(edit: thanks for changing!)

First post for me as well... :D

I thought Ruby would be great, but it has surpassed by far my already high expectations. Only 4 more days to go!!!

:oops:

I like.....................the technical detais of the demo :p.

On a serious note. If this is the demo, looks really good.
Could it be pre-rendered pics?

Sorry for my poor english.

I think her armbands look silly. And skin tight clothing I guess is easier to model than other stuff eh :) Really I am wondering when we will see semi realistic coth in games like humus' flags.

Did they endow her more liberally? Remember dave said he was dissapointed before 8)

I'd be more interesting in seeing the demo, or at least some much higher quality screencaptures in png format. Really quite a bit of compression artifacting (at least I hope that's what it is) on those.

time will tell but in all honesty she is not making me feel any better about my next video card purchase, sex sels to idiotic consumers, we're better than that, benches rule all.

The final word will be on 05.04.04

Very nice. So this is where all of ATI's skin rendering research was going ;)

There are three things that I find a little odd though
1)first pic: the leader thingies on her left arm don't look right, somehow. What's up with her armpit? :oops:
2)her belly button is rather off-center
3)she has no spine :(

meh like i previoulsy noted, so not let a tech demo influence your purchase, wait for reviews from quality websites such as beyond3d, driverheaven and even tweaktown. are there any others im missing? rage3d should be up there to. and hexus.

Sxotty said:
Did they endow her more liberally? Remember dave said he was dissapointed before 8)

Maybe Dave likes them big - that's at least a D or DD cup depending on how tall she is supposed to be. She actually looks quite reasonably proportioned for a character given the width of her shoulders/hips/thighs, though they have given her a very small waist.

I'm not sure they got the fingers done that well, but the beauty mark is a nice touch

Is it me or does ruby look like one of the most stereotypical carpet munchers this side of san francisco?

Back