Sony Reveal Event: Future of Gaming on PS5 [2020-06-11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this real time?

Which one ? twitch may be a little fast , the ember live game just started.

So far you can see division in a lot of games between cut scene and actual game. That edge of tomorrow type game was jarring. So unless I see a Hud I assume its in game cut scenes

I think i got too much hyped up, expected too much.

FXLThSZ.jpg

@disco_ Well, insert gifs reddit style, but to be fair, that's the disadvantage of hyping too much. And to be honest, MS won't do much better either for their 1st party titles.

These fast paced games are really incompatible with youtube's super low bitrate for streaming..

I still expect sony to have 1 or 2 really good looking games for the show . Its just that they will be 2022 games that they show off.

To be fair I expect the same from MS , You will see the generational divide with those titles from both companies. Developers just don't have the time with the hardware yet. Hopefully sony surprises me. Ther eis 22 minutes left. I think there will be a video wrap up of everything but we should still have another 10-15 minutes of new games

They keep the real next gen graphics for the last few minutes i think.

Well 18 minutes for me and there is a weird looking game up on the screen with a sun or something and skating flying guy.

Anyway this is just how development works. Games are in development for a long time so of course the majority of the first year or two titles will look more like better versions of the current games. But year three and four will really shine. So far there are 2-3 games that looks really interesting to me. Can't wait to see more of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back