KILLZONE Shadow Fall [PS4]

I'm not that impressed by the graphics actually of that particular multiplayer level, especially artistically I think it looks really boring. But seeing 1080p at 60fps at this bitrate looks very impressive for sure.

I am more hyped by the MP because I know the Gaffers won't disappoint me. They are great players.

Edit: In KZ3, I was often placed in a different party from the few Gaffers who played the game. We would hunt down each other, usually near strategic locations, despite the chaos around us.

There was a particular KZ3 Warzone game that went 2-2. In the last round, we fought so fiercely that both teams were packed into the 2-story objective room wall-to-wall trying to arm/disarm the charges. It was epic.

My opponent and I ran out of ammo and were circling and melee'ing each other. The frame rate dropped down to 10 or lower because everyone was fighting nearby. And then someone managed to set the charge. The building exploded with everyone inside. ^_^ We lost by a thin margin but it was a memorable fight comparable to my greatest MAG moment.

Killzone: Shadow Fall developer talks Playstation 4
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11152522

It's also a bigger gaming experience. At more than 10 hours, Shadow Fall comes with the longest campaign yet for a Killzone game, and it ships with 10 multiplayer maps. Upgrades, free downloadable content and more maps are promised in the future.

Making something that big comes with a cost. A development team of 150 people worked on it non-stop for three years at Guerrilla Games' Amsterdam studio, as well as two smaller satellite studios and "a whole load of outsourcing".

I am more hyped by the MP because I know the Gaffers won't disappoint me. They are great players.

Edit: In KZ3, I was often placed in a different party from the few Gaffers who played the game. We would hunt down each other, usually near strategic locations, despite the chaos around us.

There was a particular KZ3 Warzone game that went 2-2. In the last round, we fought so fiercely that both teams were packed into the 2-story objective room wall-to-wall trying to arm/disarm the charges. It was epic.

My opponent and I ran out of ammo and were circling and melee'ing each other. The frame rate dropped down to 10 or lower because everyone was fighting nearby. And then someone managed to set the charge. The building exploded with everyone inside. ^_^ We lost by a thin margin but it was a memorable fight comparable to my greatest MAG moment.

I didn`t like the KZ3 mp that much but I played a lot of KZ2. Our B3d clan never took off though.
In KZ:SF I`ll be back with [UPS] again. The clan started with MAG but became one of the bigger German PS3 Clans for several games.
Hopefully someday there will be a game that can fully replace MAG...I miss the big clan battles

I didn`t like the KZ3 mp that much but I played a lot of KZ2. Our B3d clan never took off though.
In KZ:SF I`ll be back with [UPS] again. The clan started with MAG but became one of the bigger German PS3 Clans for several games.
Hopefully someday there will be a game that can fully replace MAG...I miss the big clan battles

Haha, I remember the UPS clan ! Played against some members in MAG and other games.

I'll just join GAF and invite B3Ders over. :p

Get Black Mesa from Steam. It's a great looking fan remake using the Half Life 2 engine.

Back