Resistance 2

I think the devs are all in crunch mode now. Be patient. Sending PM to jstevenson should do the trick. I have exchanged one or two messages with him before.

I think the devs are all in crunch mode now. Be patient. Sending PM to jstevenson should do the trick. I have exchanged one or two messages with him before.
the man just confirmed on neogaf that a brand new footage will be shown by today, depends on the timezone. apparently it's already in the hands of a media outlet and it's not the Splicer trailer we've seen. yeah, about time we see all those water refelction, light scattering and the highly classified tech and what not.

the man just confirmed on neogaf that a brand new footage will be shown by today, depends on the timezone. apparently it's already in the hands of a media outlet and it's not the Splicer trailer we've seen. yeah, about time we see all those water refelction, light scattering and the highly classified tech and what not.

I'm hoping it'll be on the PSN - having not paid much attention to previous R2 media.

There's a R2 vid on the UK Store - DL'ing, not sure if it's new or not though. It's a biggie though: 319MB.

And i may not be able to recognise it as new or not - seeing as I don't gobble up game media.

There's a R2 vid on the UK Store - DL'ing, not sure if it's new or not though. It's a biggie though: 319MB.

And i may not be able to recognise it as new or not - seeing as I don't gobble up game media.

That's an older trailer that has finally made it to the EU PSN store. BryanI on myres. said the new trailer isn't going to be in the PSN store this week. It seems Sony likes to take things a little slower then the rest of the world.

From what I read @ GAF, it's the Twisted History trailer. No gameplay, just some background history. It's cool though if you haven't seen it.

That's an older trailer that has finally made it to the EU PSN store. BryanI on myres. said the new trailer isn't going to be in the PSN store this week. It seems Sony likes to take things a little slower then the rest of the world.

For some reason I was under the impression JStevenson said there would be new media hitting today. Closer to launch I start paying attention!

@slider:Is it new or the one in which the radio jockey is talking in the background? If its that then its old.

You will will have seen Cornsnake cleared it up. I tried to find it on Gametrailers but no luck. It's labelled "Leipzig" and features a voice that begins in 1908 an unexplained explosion flattens more than 2000 square kilometres of Siberian forest.... I'm not sure it's a radio jockey but I'm guessing it's the one you're thinking of?

EDIT: God, why didn't I just say it was the Twisted History trailer like FirewalkR said? Duh. It is pretty compelling if you haven't seen it before.

Yeah ! Seen that one! Its pretty sweet the way they have made transitions in it ! It'll be cool to have a 720p version of it ;) !
Also points out that the history and the story of Resistance is being pulled tighter together ! now its not just some fantasy story, but a good fantasy story, i guess :) !

For some reason I was under the impression JStevenson said there would be new media hitting today. Closer to launch I start paying attention!

There should be a new trailer hitting today. Just not in the PSN store. Where it will hit, I don't know, I don't think that's been confirmed. I do know that the new trailer will be longer than the Twisted History trailer.

Edit. There is a new Insomniac podcast going up tonight. Maybe they'll confirm it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a forlorn hope that it'd be on the PSN.

And like you I haven't seen any hints on where it'll hit either.

I'm sure it'll come across my radar sooner rather than later.

Cheers.

Back