Halo 4

We have some pretty funny Derptana faces caused by animation and mo-cap bits that are horrific and hilarious.

LOL, I can imagine. On almost every project we do, someone usually ends up abusing some of my face rigs, although they do that intentionally ;)

You might like it this time, Scott. Different dev and all that. Seems like 343i did a good job though.

Do it Scott...if you don't like it, it'll be too late anyway. 4 player co-op.

He is alive!

So, what are we gonna plan to slap down this bad boy 4 way? I hear Legendary AND Heroic are much harder this time around :cool:

I hope to finish the campaign in SP by the weekend so come next weekend I hope peeps are ready to tackle legendary 4 way coop.

Also do some Spartan Ops :)

Btw, the last FUD is ok. It was ok. If it were a movie you would be expecting the big action scene payoff but the budget is clearly not there. All in all I enjoyed FUD and think it does a nice job connecting to Halo 4 and fleshing out the universe, How cheap life is in the war, but how humans value it, is well done. The Covenant come across as powerful and devastating.

Between FUD (the cadets) and Halo 4 (Cortana) I think a good path is being set on how to tell a story with MC in it. He may be a hard "central character" in that he doesn't talk much. But by focusing on the stories of others what he "means" to the human cause and the timeliness of his words and actions comes across.

EDIT: My first game online:

in my dreams

no theater mode in campaign is a huge diaspointment :cry:

not enough memory left for that i guess.

I read the latest Halo Bulletin where 343i stated they are heavily thinking about bringing back the clan feature along with theater mode for campaign as a game update.So, all hope isn't lost.. :devilish::devilish:

Edge's review on Halo 4 mp was very clueless and laughable because they intentionally ignore the fact that shooters before COD had customizable loadouts and various other features.What COD did do is make those features become very popular as its a franchise that sells a ton of copie's.Also, weapon balance is perhaps the best out of all the Halo's so far and found it a little puzzling why the reviewer would think otherwise.

He is alive!

So, what are we gonna plan to slap down this bad boy 4 way? I hear Legendary AND Heroic are much harder this time around :cool:

Evil never dies....

Gonna do my normal halo play throughs.

Solo heroic
Legendary co-op a few times
Solo legendary
Spec ops and such

Competive Skill Rank (CSR) patch coming for online MP.

It sounds like Theater may also get patched back into Campaign (iffy) -- hopefully they had a scoring system to Spartan Ops.

All right, FUD Part 5 is more like it!

That scene with the Hunter is exactly what I was talking about!

Just watched all the Forward onto Dawn in a row. That was awesome. I really want a Halo Trilogy movie.

Now I'm hyped for Tuesday.

Back