Old Discussion Thread for all 3 motion controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction is that the existing PS3 audience will generate the bulk of Move's sales.

I think Peter Dille made a huge mistake.

After reading this, I'm still struggling to see Sony's grand plan for Move. Yes, it's an exceptionally precise controller - I have no doubt about that, and yes, it should do a better job of established Wii control schemes. However I just don't see a consistent message about why someone who doesn't own a PS3 would want to buy in.

In my opinion, shinier/more precise/more hardcore isn't what the casual audience wants. My feeling is these gamers are after new intuitive experiences, are very impulse driven and often have a short attention span.
That's how you expand your market. Last gen this meant Singstar, Buzz, etc. This generation it means Wii Fit, Wii Sports, Brain training, etc.

All credit to Sony, they love pursuing elaborate technical solutions to solve problems. However in order for these to take hold in the mass market they must to be compelling and distinctive. They have to remove layers of complexity* and they have to work seamlessly. Move nails the last one, but I'm not so sure on the first two.

*As an aside, this is the main reason why I feel traditional augmented reality is still a technology in search of a use.

What !!!? :devilish: I want to see The Last Guardian, GT5 and their so-called flagship Move game this gen.

The saving grace of Sony are the studios. They are -- using Steve Job's vocabulary -- *magical* this gen.

The people who are in charge of overall PS3 package... not so much (or non-existent ?). The ads are great but the credits will go to the original marketing communications team only. Sony is probably tied down by their budget. Then again, if the vision and thought-train is off, all the budget in the whole world may go down the drain.

The execs have to be able to connect their arguments and reasoning consistently, instead of using hand waving, buzz words and piecemeal descriptions. This is the root cause of why many Sony software appear disconnected, because the thinking behind it is fragmented/fractured. I wonder if the execs eat their own dog food ?

What !!!? :devilish: I want to see The Last Guardian, GT5 and their so-called flagship Move game this gen.

The saving grace of Sony are the studios. They are -- using Steve Job's vocabulary -- *magical* this gen.

The people who are in charge of overall PS3 package... not so much (or non-existent ?). The ads are great but the credits will go to the original marketing communications team only. Sony is probably tied down by their budget. Then again, if the vision and thought-train is off, all the budget in the whole world may go down the drain.

The execs have to be able to connect their arguments and reasoning consistently, instead of using hand waving, buzz words and piecemeal descriptions. This is the root cause of why many Sony software appear disconnected, because the thinking behind it is fragmented/fractured. I wonder if the execs eat their own dog food ?

While I cannot comment on the PSMove for now, I do think that-as bolded above- there exclusives have been totally exceptional. It is the main reason I bought the ps3.

And seriously, that is why I have hope for the Move. I look forward to seeing what Sony's first party or second party e.g Insomaniacs and Media Molecule can do with it.

Its about the software after all, not the hardware. Case in point the Wii. It is the success that it is today because of the software that nintendo's first party have been able to create with the original WM.
I mean looking at the Wii's motion controller, the need for more precision did not come about because of casual gaming, but rather for core games as the casual games design around it sold gangbusters.

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading this, I'm still struggling to see Sony's grand plan for Move.

That's because they don't have one. Far earlier in this thread I mentioned how I didn't expect much from Move because Sony wasn't taking it seriously, and didn't follow up on that since I figured y'all would see what I mean soon enough. But to elaborate a touch on it, they basically have no plan/vision for Move. They have no plan to secure the casuals, no direction with which to secure proper 3rd party support beyond worthless DS3->Move ports, no long term vision with which to sell the console with, etc. They made the controller as a knee jerk reaction to Wii, limped along with it in the lab for years until Natal was revealed, and are now trying to rush it to market with no cohesive plan. It's classic Sony, another good idea that limped along for ages and then thrust upon the devs with little plan or support. The result is that they don't really seem to know what to do with it, and the devs are following suit by just porting existing games to it instead of creating new experiences for it. It's disappointing to see Sony yet again fall into this sort of pattern, but there you have it. Sometimes I think they need to fire everyone running the company and start fresh. I mean they come up with lots of good ideas, but they have no clue how to follow through with them.

That's because they don't have one. Far earlier in this thread I mentioned how I didn't expect much from Move because Sony wasn't taking it seriously, and didn't follow up on that since I figured y'all would see what I mean soon enough. But to elaborate a touch on it, they basically have no plan/vision for Move. They have no plan to secure the casuals, no direction with which to secure proper 3rd party support beyond worthless DS3->Move ports, no long term vision with which to sell the console with, etc. They made the controller as a knee jerk reaction to Wii, limped along with it in the lab for years until Natal was revealed, and are now trying to rush it to market with no cohesive plan. It's classic Sony, another good idea that limped along for ages and then thrust upon the devs with little plan or support. The result is that they don't really seem to know what to do with it, and the devs are following suit by just porting existing games to it instead of creating new experiences for it. It's disappointing to see Sony yet again fall into this sort of pattern, but there you have it. Sometimes I think they need to fire everyone running the company and start fresh. I mean they come up with lots of good ideas, but they have no clue how to follow through with them.

I thought you were out of game devwork. What sort of support is Sony offering devs, then?

A less snarky remark is: what sort of new experiences were crafted for the Wiimote, outside of Nintendo? Sony definitely is going for a 'high-tech' Wii, but what else would they do with Move as it exists? What sort of new experiences are being crafted for Natal, that we know about? If all we get at E3 is Ricochet and its cousins (as Natal Sports), will you laud that as a genius move? What if what we get are Burnout Paradise demo's cousins, with button-pushes replaced by gestures, will that be somehow more authentic and immersive?

Seriously, people. What different game experiences do you envisage for these game devices? What new gameplay innovation have we seen so far, 3 years in? I haven't seen a real idea from anyone so far, just a lot of prime-grade hope and vague nonsense like 'new experiences'.

And before someone brings up Wii* games successes as some sort of counterexample; you'll have to work on that. As I see it, the success Nintendo achieved is due to genius marketing and Nintendo's usual extreme high quality. At best, the audience reacted positively to a type of experience we knew they'd react positively to 4 years prior to the Wii's release.

I thought you were out of game devwork. What sort of support is Sony offering devs, then?

I'm out...but doesn't mean I'm out. Gaming is a small biz, everyone knows everyone and there are few secrets. I know a whole lot about Move, too much perhaps which is why I so rarely post about it, but the state of Move is infuriating enough to where someone at the top at Sony needs a savage beating. Ok maybe that's overstating it, but the damn thing should have been out ages ago. And I mean a *really* long time ago. They just didn't know what to do with it and/or didn't feel rushed to do anything with it. I just don't get what in hell they are thinking sometimes. Instead now they have been pushed into being "reactive" by Natal, which is making them look confused because they have to rush it to market with a weak lineup of Move-i-fied DS3 games and no game plan, and they will get brutalized on price point. That is just plain wrong, and it didn't need to be this way because they had a ridiculously large head start.

Seriously, people. What different game experiences do you envisage for these game devices?

It's their business to know this and to set the direction for all to follow, not mine. That is Sony's job. They have the dollars, the think tanks, the expertise, etc. I was just a drone coder, it was never my job to conjure up entirely new interface experiences anymore than it's the job of Joe Game Player. We are the receipients of new ideas which Sony should have been pursuing. But there is a fundamental problem with Sony that has dogged them for years now where they have cool ideas then do nothing with them. Instead they leave them in half finished states, leave them in mothballs for no particular reason, or throw them at devs and say "here, figure it out". Add Move to that list. At some point they will have been kicked in the teeth enough times to figure out that that method of operation just doesn't work anymore. The way they have played it will net them few new PS3 people with Move, which in terms of developers means there is little to no incentive to support it with meaningful dollars and research.

I mean jeeze the contrast is startling. Microsoft has approached me multiple times for multiple Natal projects, and I know I'm not the only developer on this forum that has been pursued by Microsoft. They are dead serious about Natal, everything from building developer support, demonstrating new ideas, targeting new audiences, leading by example, the works. They have a game plan. Contrast this with Sony that sees Move as just another accessory. The way Microsoft is treating Natal and Sony treating Move couldn't possibly be worlds further apart. It doesn't mean that both are immune to failure, but damn I'm infinitely more likely to join a startup that is making Natal games because I'd have some confidence of securing future projects after the initial one was done, whereas with Move who knows, at this point I'd expect to have a contract for the first title, then get cut after that.

Anyway, it should never have been this way, Sony had all the time in the world to take the lead in motion controls, they were way ahead of the game in that regard, with emphasis on the word "were". At this point Move will be just another accessory, when instead it could have been a game changer. They should have already been on 3rd generation Move games by now. It's exceedingly frustrating to see this company fall into this position time and time again. I want my 1980's Sony back.

...smh. I'd expect nothing less from you, but really?

So you think Sony has no plan for it, even though they are clearly courting developers for support, and had a big press conference at GDC to show developers the final product? You think they have NO IDEA what they want to do?

Here's a fun fact: There is no difference between a casual and hardcore gamer. Stop feeling special about yourself. Video games do not belong to the super passionate.

To elaborate, "casual" gamers just have different tastes. Maybe they don't enjoy blowing someone's head off. A friend of mine enjoy's Mario pretty much exclusively, he doesn't really play ANY other games. Does that make him casual, even though most hardcore have championed Mario as this "core gamer" monument? He doesn't own a Wii, PS3, 360. He owns a Gamecube and a DS. He has a PS2 because he got it as a gift, and only plays the sega classics on it. I wouldn't say he's "casual". I'd say he has different tastes than you.

The fact is, gamers are gamers, plain and simple. My aunt puts just as many hours into Farmville as I do any online shooter or RPG, or puzzle game, etc. There is ZERO DIFFERENCE. Sony doesn't need to "target" the Wii audience, in fact, they need to STAY AWAY from it. What they SHOULD do, it sell the Move to CURRENT owners (which it looks like they are trying to do) so they can MAXIMIZE their sales, as people aren't likely to upgrade from a Wii to a PS3. However, PS3 owners are more likely to buy Move, and will be a considerably easier sale.

The whole "Wii Clone" software isn't really to pull Wii owners over to PS3 so much as it is to pull members of existing PS3 households into the user base, so some wife / mom / dad may get into games which could lead to increased software sales for those types of games.

I think Sony knows far more about where they are going than you do, by a long shot.

But there is a fundamental problem with Sony that has dogged them for years now where they have cool ideas then do nothing with them. Instead they leave them in half finished states, leave them in mothballs for no particular reason, or throw them at devs and say "here, figure it out".

Really? You mean like, Nintendo putting out the Nintendo Wii and telling everyone else "hey, figure this out". Because as far as I can tell, nearly every piece of Wii software, in one way or another, has been motion controls shoe-horned into some genre of game, or a clone of what Nintendo has already done, be it Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Wii Play, or Wii Sports Resort. But hey, let's not look under that big 800lb gorilla when we can easily bag on this new target of evil, right?

Fact is, developers simply weren't (and still aren't) prepared to deal with Motion Controls. Even Nintendo (I'm looking at you Smash Brothers, Mario, Zelda, etc). I'd even wager that we simply won't see Motion Controls evolve until someone does something revolutionary (so to speak) with presentation similar to Heavy Rain. They took the unpopular sixaxis technology and turned it into something really special at times with Heavy Rain, and I think that's where the real innovation in Motion Control is, bringing the gamer into the experience without making them think too hard about it. Not about playing baseball. It's going beyond the obvious, not tilting the controller to solve a puzzle, or aim some cross hairs.

That's the feeling I have too, but to Dr. Mark's credits, he did show a lot of EyeToy and motion sensing stuff to the developers but they were not too hot on the idea at that time.

The issue is Sony seems to be taking a cold, statistical view of the market. That's only half the picture, they need people like Kutaragi and Phil Harrison to drive the vision. Visionaries tend to be bad at managing resources, so the other execs should help operationalize it.

Anyway, I'd be keen to see how the whole thing pan out or blow up. :)

Perhaps they have something they are not showing folks yet. Afterall, the KZ2 trailer, PS Home, LittleBigPlanet, 3D gaming came out of no where to surprise me.

EDIT: As for not grabbing everyone to do PS Move, I think if they have limited budget, they may focus on a few promising ones first. *If* they have enough experiences with motion sensing and natural interfaces, they may also have a better sense of what works, and what does not.

I'm out...but doesn't mean I'm out. Gaming is a small biz, everyone knows everyone and there are few secrets. I know a whole lot about Move, too much perhaps which is why I so rarely post about it, but the state of Move is infuriating enough to where someone at the top at Sony needs a savage beating. Ok maybe that's overstating it, but the damn thing should have been out ages ago. And I mean a *really* long time ago.

Why? What's so infuriating about it? Why should it have been out earlier? Are you saying because of EyeToy or for some other reason?

They just didn't know what to do with it and/or didn't feel rushed to do anything with it. I just don't get what in hell they are thinking sometimes. Instead now they have been pushed into being "reactive" by Natal,

How do you know what Sony's internal process has been on this? I realize that people talk, but I also realize that in big companies the operational levels rarely know what's really going on at an executive level -- it's usually more like a 'chinese telephone' than any real information.

which is making them look confused because they have to rush it to market with a weak lineup of Move-i-fied DS3 games and no game plan, and they will get brutalized on price point.

What is the price-point of both solutions, then?

That is just plain wrong, and it didn't need to be this way because they had a ridiculously large head start.

Again, referring to the EyeToy?

It's their business to know this and to set the direction for all to follow, not mine. That is Sony's job.

Okay, so what's the direction to follow with Natal? I know for sure that this thread is completely void of ideas that aren't terrible. I haven't seen any ideas on the internet more compelling than 'lightsaber game', and that was when the sky was the limit with Natal. What're the real applications when we start to deal with a real piece of hardware and not pie-in-the-sky company promises? It's not your job, I realize that, but you'd think that for such a revolutionary piece of hardware (or so DF tells us) at least a few ideas would trickle in. Is every good idea being snatched up by MS and venture capitalists?

This isn't to excuse Move; but 3 years of Wii have shown that we're not getting much milk from that stone, so yeah, what we'll get with Move are quick DS3 gimmicks and ports (how many times have I said that?). I'd in fact question Sony's sanity if they were expecting their higher resolution solution were to do much better than that.

They have the dollars, the think tanks, the expertise, etc. I was just a drone coder, it was never my job to conjure up entirely new interface experiences anymore than it's the job of Joe Game Player.

Well, certainly the drone coders and Joe Game Players who are excited about this must have some idea about what they're getting excited about? Or are they getting excited because they're being told to?

We are the receipients of new ideas which Sony should have been pursuing. But there is a fundamental problem with Sony that has dogged them for years now where they have cool ideas then do nothing with them. Instead they leave them in half finished states, leave them in mothballs for no particular reason, or throw them at devs and say "here, figure it out". Add Move to that list. At some point they will have been kicked in the teeth enough times to figure out that that method of operation just doesn't work anymore. The way they have played it will net them few new PS3 people with Move, which in terms of developers means there is little to no incentive to support it with meaningful dollars and research.

Except here I'm skeptical that third parties will be overly enthusiastic about supporting any of the motion controllers with research. Particularly if it doesn't come with a killer app. Third parties just don't know how to make these games. It's questionable whether anyone but Nintendo does (and I have my doubts about them, too). Especially with the sort of success we seem to be talking about; predicting it is like predicting lightning strikes.

I mean jeeze the contrast is startling. Microsoft has approached me multiple times for multiple Natal projects, and I know I'm not the only developer on this forum that has been pursued by Microsoft. They are dead serious about Natal, everything from building developer support, demonstrating new ideas, targeting new audiences, leading by example, the works.

This brings back something we heard a month or two ago, with the dev-only conference/meetup that MS held, and the allegedly terrible demo of Milo. What sort of leadership by example are we talking about? Is this something we'll see at E3, something that isn't Nintendo 'leading by example' by releasing Wii Sports and having every publisher copy it?

They have a game plan. Contrast this with Sony that sees Move as just another accessory.

Sony's 'position' waffles on this point. Sony isn't sure if it's an accessory or a platform. (Hint: it's an accessory. And so's Natal. Let's not buy into their doublespeak.)

The way Microsoft is treating Natal and Sony treating Move couldn't possibly be worlds further apart. It doesn't mean that both are immune to failure, but damn I'm infinitely more likely to join a startup that is making Natal games because I'd have some confidence of securing future projects after the initial one was done, whereas with Move who knows, at this point I'd expect to have a contract for the first title, then get cut after that.

That's reasonable; if MS is more likely to foot the bill, it's makes sense to work on exclusives. Again; we're not going to see Sony go too crazy on Move -- we might instead see shared promotional efforts, special publisher deals for 'PS3 Move' controls in games going forward. And of course, we'll probably see quickly uprezzed Wii ports/ripoffs popping up, probably on PSN.

Anyway, it should never have been this way, Sony had all the time in the world to take the lead in motion controls, they were way ahead of the game in that regard, with emphasis on the word "were". At this point Move will be just another accessory, when instead it could have been a game changer. They should have already been on 3rd generation Move games by now. It's exceedingly frustrating to see this company fall into this position time and time again. I want my 1980's Sony back.

Honestly, if Sony ever thought that a Move, post-Wii could be a game-changer, then they'd truly be idiots. Should SCE have taken its head out of its ass in, say, 2003-2004? Yes, certainly.

How do you know what Sony's internal process has been on this? I realize that people talk, but I also realize that in big companies the operational levels rarely know what's really going on at an executive level -- it's usually more like a 'chinese telephone' than any real information.

This is quite true. It's better to discuss what's been out there officially (like Peter Dille's interview >_<). I am pretty sure people have been surprised by Sony's various good and bad efforts over the past few years. So I don't think we can say what Sony's up to by just listening/talking to a few people "in the know". Heck, their GT5 plan changes story, and seem to confuse Polyphony themselves too.
:)

As for PS Move, obonicus, I am not asking for wizardry from them. I felt Peter Dille's interview doesn't sound right. On the whole, they _are_ shortchanging themselves. e.g., The "PS Move" concept seems to preclude previous PS Eye efforts. Using "precision" to sell Move against Wiimote+ and Natal is insufficient. Waiting for flagship games to happen at this late stage sounds very scary and haphazard. Personally, I'd downplay PS Move. They should be selling the total experience against Wii, instead of simply zero-in on the motion sensing aspect only.

EDIT:
[size=-2]No, they can't rely on the "PS3 Does Everything" campaign. Those are entertaining. They are superb at conveying the fun of owning a PS3, but they are bad at defining a new experience. "Everything" is not tangible.[/size]

What puzzles me is Sony's lack of vision with respect to marketing.

At this point, they could be exploiting PSEye capabilities and showing them to people to "undermine" Microsoft's approach with NATAL to the audience. There are lots of actual examples showing similar things (even in the days of EyeToy). Sony could show that NATAL is not that revolutionary.

Yes, I know the differences between both technologies, I like NATAL and I know that it's able to do things impossible with a PSEye, as I previously said, but at the end, we're talking about the same: a device that recognizes (somehow) your gestures through a camera and offers an interaction based on them.

From a market/marketing/audience point of view, Sony should start working RIGHT NOW if they want to lessen NATAL's impact, and they can, even without Move, in my humble opinion.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Sony's message has been pretty on point in making light of Natal's limitations. They never miss a chance to brag about the low latency and superb accuracy of their solution or to highlight how important buttons are to interacting with a simulation. All three of these areas I think are perceived weaknesses in Natal. Both the robot puppet and Minority Report demos were built specifically to counter presumed advantages of Natal. The Kevin Butler ad hits all the major points. This is not even mentioning Dr. Mark's highly publicized remarks about Sony passing on 3D cameras a long time ago due to their deficiency as an interface for games.

Besides, it's premature to close the book on the matter before E3. Neither Sony or MS have shown all their cards at this point. But I do think Sony used GDC to get a head start on their messaging. I think it's pretty clear they are positioning PS Move as something that can do Wii games better and in HD, most of the hands free stuff Natal promises and opens the door for more core-centric motion gaming not considered before due to the Wii's lack of processing power and demographics.

(Also, it would not surprise me to hear how much more active MS has been in evangelizing Natal to developers. They've got their work cut out for them getting game support for something that seems so useless for anything but Yoga games or dodgeball simulators.)

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Sony's message has been pretty on point in making light of Natal's limitations. They never miss a chance to brag about the low latency and superb accuracy of their solution or to highlight how important buttons are to interacting with a simulation. All three of these areas I think are perceived weaknesses in Natal. Both the robot puppet and Minority Report demos were built specifically to counter presumed advantages of Natal. The Kevin Butler ad hits all the major points. This is not even mentioning Dr. Mark's highly publicized remarks about Sony passing on 3D cameras a long time ago due to their deficiency as an interface for games.
I agree with you. I mean that Sony should stop talking and should start showing more games and applications using the PSEye without Move.

For instance, they could do some kind of presentation summarizing EyeToy/PSEye game releases and showing more stuff, beyond technology demonstrations, things that would make people think "wow, I remember/see that with the PSEye I can also use my body without a controller". It may sound "cheesy" and it lacks precision, but I'm sure you all understood. :p

I also agree with you that the next E3 will be the right moment for Sony and Microsoft (I honestly think that Nintendo is a bit apart, in this very aspect) to show their cards, but that's why I said that Sony should start working now.

Okay, so what's the direction to follow with Natal? I know for sure that this thread is completely void of ideas that aren't terrible..

That's mainly because Natal doesn't fit 'hardcore' games very well. I've said it before, but I don't see natal doing that well with existing 360 owners - and this is something Microsoft say in pretty much every interview, that Natal is designed to expand the market.

And in that sense, it explains why few people have compelling ideas. This generation, the games that are breakout hits are as far from traditional games as you can get. Wii Fit: over 20 million sales, Brain training / academy: nearly 50 million sales. Those sorts of numbers are unheard of, even compared to highly established core franchises.

And I believe if it's to be successful, it'll be the same with Natal. There is a large market out there for non-traditional games. Self improvement games are the current trend, but there is surely a much broader potential out there (relaxation games, emotional games, feel good games?). It's all provided developers realise the opportunity correctly and take a risk.

Considering the current successes in self improvement games, you can pretty easily see how they could be implemented in a more natural way with Natal (such as the obvious Yoga / fitness games). However that doesn't make a successful product.

I don't know,
How about an online social dance game? Character interaction games? Fashion & catwalk games? Makeup? Online collaberative team building style games? A game for learning English?

Often the most successful things are those that are the simplest, boiled down to their core elements: A big part of Brain training is scribbling numbers into a book.
This usually happens when you strip away the abstractions on an interface - it's something the DS has done exceptionally well. The difficult bit is refining down to that core element.

Intuitiveness of the interface is the gateway drug. It's an in-store Milo demo having a conversation with passing customers. Good game design and psychological hooks are what make the game successful in the long term.

I think one of the biggest potential problems with Move is that Sony's trying to sell to the Wii market with the main selling point of improved technology and greater accuracy. The technology does look impressive, but the main values Wii's expanded audience care about are intuitive, accessible, and fun controls combined with content they enjoy. Technological superiority is not their focus at all, they just want something that has these other values and is "good enough" technically. If Sony can create unique experiences that appeal to them and aren't possible with Wii, or find a large portion of the Wii user base that are unsatisfied with Wii's technology, Move could be very successful in capturing that market. Otherwise, Sony's in for a big disappointment.

Joker is far from the first to criticise Sony's lack of strategy or focus:
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2010/03/how-sony-lost-its-way/#more-386052

IMG_2291.jpg

http://gizmodo.com/5163304/the-problem-with-sony-in-a-picture

With Natal though, it's good to see MS is treating it seriously, but as a traditional gamer, this really scares me:

Perhaps he is referring to the removal of the SoC within the camera in order to lower costs on Natal production. This has now been repurposed into a software solution within the Xbox 360's Xenon CPU. Estimates of 10 to 15 per cent of total system power have been mooted for handling the 50MB motion control libraries, while other, more pessimistic sources have indicated that an entire core (or at least one hardware thread) of the triple-core system is reserved purely for Natal./QUOTE]

50MB?! That's 10% of the 360's available game memory- that pretty much rules out any AAA titles being Natal enabled.

How the hell is Turn 10 going to manage enabling Natal in Forza 4 if it has that kind of overhead?
The game will look worse than F3, same with Fable 3 - how do they plan on including additional enhancements for Natal owners without Natals processing overheads affecting the quality of the rest of the game - even for players who'd never use Natal.

Plus, I think in general the rule of thumb, or at least my opinion, is CPU weakness can be worked around within reason. Just not GPU or RAM.

How the hell is Turn 10 going to manage enabling Natal in Forza 4 if it has that kind of overhead?
The game will look worse than F3, same with Fable 3 - how do they plan on including additional enhancements for Natal owners without Natals processing overheads affecting the quality of the rest of the game - even for players who'd never use Natal.

Well, Fable 3 already looks better than Fable 2, even if its not by much, though i don't know if they already have natal support in...

I wonder if Ms can reengineer their OS so they can have all the usual features + Natal support lying inside those 32Mb that already are reserved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back