Archive Thread of Screenshots of Ridunkulous Quality and Size [2007-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still running down to my mail every day to check if the 5870 has arrived with a ATI postcard and Daves autograph. ;( :mrgreen:

Don't you mean 5970? They'd want you to show off their CFAA modes as well, wouldn't they?! You could also host bigger files if they let you mooch off their site bandwidth and you'd be able to post them everywhere.

So thats petition +3 for Nebula and HD 5970 hardware?

I can see it now, Nebula the official allocator of Redunkulous ATI performance?

They give out their cards to review sites, so come-on!!! :D

Petition is UP! http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?p=1376891#post1376891 or http://www.petitiononline.com/Nebula/petition.html for a direct link.

Last edited by a moderator:
hl22010010820583394z.jpg

hl22010010821032793.jpg

And to think this was a old techdemo/gameplay demo of their HDR implementation way back in the old days! :oops:

HL2 still looks pretty good IMO.

i would love if there was mod or something to fix few "edgy" models and few low res textures
other than that i really love half life 2 graphics because they are "clean" and dont rely too much on bloom,blur and similar effects

anyone know if such thing exist?

I'll check for link to the latest Cinematic Mod v10.10 as I need to update my version. Also check out the screenshots to get an idea of the improvements with CM. :)

I'll check for link to the latest Cinematic Mod v10.10 as I need to update my version. Also check out the screenshots to get an idea of the improvements with CM. :)

whoaa amazing!

i like this one posted by you

cm10rc2.jpg

I would like to keep "old art style" with alyx that is not too sexy but with all these new textures and stuff if you know what i mean :D

The CM mod comes with a program that allows you to chose character models to use in HL2/EP1 and EP2. You can have vanilla ones, new Alyx, old Alyx in HQ etc. It is really easy to use with images to compare choices.

The CM mod comes with a program that allows you to chose character models to use in HL2/EP1 and EP2. You can have vanilla ones, new Alyx, old Alyx in HQ etc. It is really easy to use with images to compare choices.

For some reason this reminds me of Total Recall when Arnie was choosing his dream girl for his Recall adventure! :D

thanks, too bad i cant try it out before next month (limited bandwidth :cry:)

aff well i guess i will find amusement in posting few more screenshots from games i have right now

hl22010011021494080.jpg

screenshot2009112921043.jpg

screenshot2009112918583.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back