ZoE 3?

Sankari

Regular
Is this the dream come true? :eek:

cover80pt9.jpg

No, unfortunately it's a shameless attempt to attract the 7 people in the UK who bought ZOE 2 into purchasing their magazine*. They give a tiny reference to ZOE 3 saying that Kojima will be spilling the beans next issue. The swines!

* :(

No, unfortunately it's a shameless attempt to attract the 7 people in the UK who bought ZOE 2 into purchasing their magazine*. They give a tiny reference to ZOE 3 saying that Kojima will be spilling the beans next issue. The swines!

* :(

That is just TEASING.

Zoe2 didn't sell THAT bad by the way... It wasn't a PES kind of seller, but still...

Oh, was i the only one to laugh at the fact that PSM2 changed their name to PSM3 a couple of months ago - still thinking that PS3 would come out in November in the UK - and now they'll have a magazine dedicated to PS3, with no PS3 for the next 5 months! :LOL: Bless them, they must have been furious when Sony announced the latest delay.

If they're saying that Kojima will be spilling the beens next issue, isn't that almost the same as confirming it's on its way??

If they're saying that Kojima will be spilling the beens next issue, isn't that almost the same as confirming it's on its way??

Until they conveniently 'forget' to follow up the story that is. ;) They reference it being unveiled at TGS and well... that didn't exactly happen. I think they may just be speculating. I am by the way totally crazy for ZOE and would kill for a sequel, I just don't want my heart to be shattered into tiny pieces.

london-boy said:
Bless them, they must have been furious when Sony announced the latest delay.
Yeah they've got several angry articles about the delay, with Ken and co on the receiving end of some very poor photoshops.

Yeah they've got several angry articles about the delay, with Ken and co on the receiving end of some very poor photoshops.

Really?? Quite funny from a Playstation dedicated magazine, to have abuse directed to Sony's bosses. Oh well, it's all deserved! ;)

Anyway, i'm absolutely crazy for ZOE - especially the second one - too. I WILL buy the console it comes out on, even if it's the JaguarCD. Mark my words. :D

I think this is noteworthy also:

cover80pt9.jpg

PES6 finding its way on PS3 sooner than we expected? ;)

Nah, that too was a bit misleading on their part. They talk about the Leipzig GC 'Europe' exclusivity announcement from Microsoft and speculate on an April PS3 release for the Japanese WE 11. Their justification for the sensationalist title is that they claim the 360 is getting a stopgap port whereas the PS3 version will be a true next-gen football game. It then sorta descends into some fanfiction on what PSM3 actually want in Pro Evo.

Nah, that too was a bit misleading on their part. They talk about the Leipzig GC 'Europe' exclusivity announcement from Microsoft and speculate on an April PS3 release for the Japanese WE 11. Their justification for the sensationalist title is that they claim the 360 is getting a stopgap port whereas the PS3 version will be a true next-gen football game. It then sorta descends into some fanfiction on what PSM3 actually want in Pro Evo.

Oh. This magazine is ran by the devils! teasing people like that! :/

The magazine isn't just a PS3 magazine -- it's PS3, PS2, and PSP (the 3 could be argued to be related to the 3 platforms as much as it is related to PS3).

Still looks like a horrible sensationalistic pile of crap though! I think that same company has an Xbox version of the magazine which is equally poor.

I want a ZOE3 =( I have 2 copies of ZOE2 even!

The magazine isn't just a PS3 magazine -- it's PS3, PS2, and PSP (the 3 could be argued to be related to the 3 platforms as much as it is related to PS3).
If it related to PS3, surely it'd need to be called PS3M (PlayStation 3 Magazine) and not PSM3 (PlayStation Magazine 3)?

If it related to PS3, surely it'd need to be called PS3M (PlayStation 3 Magazine) and not PSM3 (PlayStation Magazine 3)?

Well it comes from PSM2 which is the successor of PSM... So it all started ok with Playstation Magazine, but then it became Playstation Magazine 2 and now 3...

Anyway, i'm absolutely crazy for ZOE - especially the second one - too. I WILL buy the console it comes out on, even if it's the JaguarCD. Mark my words. :D
Oh, it's just because Jehuty has such a big cockpit. :rolleyes:

He. I'd love a ZoE3 as well. Less of the stupid-level difficulty boss battles tho, please. I don't enjoy having to replay the same damn fight 15 times because I didn't follow the right pattern exactly to the letter... Especially not with a wireless controller, I might add! ;)

reading the thread on gaf about the mag, seems theres no mention of ZOE3 inside the mag itself at all. very deceptive stuff imo. I wonder what they are thinking.

Back