Xbox One Slim

new inflatable gamepad.

Microsoft has just revealed the perfect sidekick to your Australia Day celebrations. The Limited Edition inflatable Xbox One S Controller is set to improve your pool parties.
The new and exclusive flotation device comes fit with two thumb sticks and two essential drink holders to keep you hydrated through the scorching summer days.

Okay, I would actually buy that, even though I am a PS4 owner :D Where can I get one of those in Cebu City?

You living there? I was there for a few nights about 3 weeks ago

No, I am on vacation, my dad is from here and my parents got a house a couple of hours south of the city. But I live in Oslo, Norway.

Did you like Cebu? I think the city is getting to crowded, to much traffic and to many buildings to close to each other. So basically I am becoming grumpy with age. ;)

No, I am on vacation, my dad is from here and my parents got a house a couple of hours south of the city. But I live in Oslo, Norway.

Did you like Cebu? I think the city is getting to crowded, to much traffic and to many buildings to close to each other. So basically I am becoming grumpy with age. ;)
It was a bit of a shithole. I like manila though, also the city dumaguete was pretty decent.
Went swimming with the whalesharks a couple of hours south of cebu at oslob, pretty cool.
also over to bohol and siquihor which were both nice

It was a bit of a shithole. I like manila though, also the city dumaguete was pretty decent.
Went swimming with the whalesharks a couple of hours south of cebu at oslob, pretty cool.
also over to bohol and siquihor which were both nice

:D

I do not like Manila, Cebu was much better before. The whalesharks are good for the locals income, but super annoying for me, my parents house is in Oslob and the traffic and amount of people there has become insane compared to 20 years ago. Yes, old and grumpy I am ;)

Bohol I think is okay, never been to Siquijor.

Just to keep it on topic, that Xbox Slime inflatable controller *dreaming*

Okay, I would actually buy that, even though I am a PS4 owner :D Where can I get one of those in Cebu City?
what would you need it for using it in a frozen river? I mean, you live in Scandinavia, and Cebu -never been there for now- is quite far away. But I can understand your dreams.

I do not like Manila, Cebu was much better before. The whalesharks are good for the locals income, but super annoying for me, my parents house is in Oslob and the traffic and amount of people there has become insane compared to 20 years ago. Yes, old and grumpy I am ;)
Yeah the whale shark thing was pretty touristy, I was in tonga a couple of years ago, swimming with the humpback whales, not touristy at all, just a dude that didnt speak english with an small outboard chasing after whales for about 6 hours, awesome.
FWIW heres a 3d photo with sound I took in oslob, at the south end of town, eating and drinking with the locals, couple of marriage proposals that night IIRC. Great ppl the filipinos, I dont understand why everyone goes to thailand, the Philippines is far better. My second fav country in SE asia after Laos
http://zedzeek.com/junk/OSLOB.vr.jpg

what would you need it for using it in a frozen river? I mean, you live in Scandinavia, and Cebu -never been there for now- is quite far away. But I can understand your dreams.

I plan to use it to teach whalesharks that the Ps4 controller is better ;)

Yeah the whale shark thing was pretty touristy, I was in tonga a couple of years ago, swimming with the humpback whales, not touristy at all, just a dude that didnt speak english with an small outboard chasing after whales for about 6 hours, awesome.
FWIW heres a 3d photo with sound I took in oslob, at the south end of town, eating and drinking with the locals, couple of marriage proposals that night IIRC. Great ppl the filipinos, I dont understand why everyone goes to thailand, the Philippines is far better. My second fav country in SE asia after Laos
http://zedzeek.com/junk/OSLOB.vr.jpg

Well I am half Pinoy, so I wont argue against your Pinas vs Thailand opinion :) One thing I do prefer, is that here, everybody speaks english to some degree. Not only in the touristy places.
Never been to Laos, need to get there one day.
As for Oslob, OMG as they say here. I haven't been here for about 4 years, there are tourists everywhere. In the good old days, you might bump into 1 once a month. But you bet that everybody talked about that 1 white person travelling through :D

Games with Gold for February:
C28ZXzHWgAAI8q1.jpg

Put the mobas on the console. If you build it (mouse, keyboard), they will come.

Gabe would probably throw a hissy fit about something, but if they had League of Legends and Heroes of the Storm, it would be huge. Literally does not make any sense to not have these on the consoles. I'm guessing it's arguments over revenue on micro transactions.

Scorpio could have a different language design than that of the Xbox One, called Motion.

The rumours come from a post written by Eric Fiscus, a Software Design Engineer at Xbox, on his LinkedIn profile:

I’m currently prototyping Xbox Scorpio Motion Design language, which is targeting Holiday 2017. What are we going to do with 6 teraflops of graphical processing power? Find out next year on Christmas morning ;)

https://www.onmsft.com/news/project...guage-than-that-of-the-xbox-one-called-motion

Back