Xbox 360: 2007 & Beyond Release List

Fable 2 in 2008? My sadness was countered by the seemingly near release of Army of Two.

I'm surprised and disappointed to see Assassin's Creed in Q4 2007. :eek:
BiA Hell's Highway being postponed is bad news, too. Though they are some of my most anticipated games I want them to be as awesome and polished as possible.

BiA Hell's Highway being postponed is bad news, too. Though they are some of my most anticipated games I want them to be as awesome and polished as possible.

^Truth. Nothing worse than having a rushed game with bugs and lack of content :smile:

Another Koei title (along with Fatal Interia) was announced to be comeing to 360 - Bladestorm: The One Hundred Years War.

The list is incredible with even half the stuff delayed to 2008. Unbelievable. These games and a $299 price tag on the Premium system will make the X360 irresistable next holiday.

Blatantly ripped from Andrew Harkwood on TXB Forums, but thought those here might be interested.

That list is sick. I am very interested to see a new ATV style game and DIRT, Sega Rally, etc/ Ok, where is the Xbox FPS controller they have been talking about. I need a release date on that :devilish:

Does Koei hate gaming? Maybe they just need to hire someone with knowledge beyond PSX and EARLY PS2 graphics/coding capability.

:?:

Rather than hate gaming, maybe they love profits instead? :p

If those games didnt do well with the PS3, then I dont see why they wouldnt port it to 360 to recoup for losses ;)

Back