WTF?

I.S.T.

Veteran
Something called cPanel asked me for a username and pass when I accessed a topic. I also got a install langeuge(I can't spell that word at all.) support thing when I clicked on another topic.

CPANEL is there server management system here. I should imagine there was a momentary blip on apache or mysql which has since been automagically resolved.

I'm getting something similar too. Every time I go into the 3d Architecture forum, I get asked if I want to install the Korean language pack. I hope it's not my system going funky on me.

edit: The error's gone now.

The board is currently horribly horribly slow for god knows what reason with lots of "page not found" errors and general unresponsiveness. It's been like this for over 16 hours now. :(

Also, the reply screen looked considerably different once yesterday, though I guess that might have been the result of mangled html due to the current slowness of the server...

Guden Oden said:
The board is currently horribly horribly slow for god knows what reason with lots of "page not found" errors and general unresponsiveness. It's been like this for over 16 hours now. :(

Also, the reply screen looked considerably different once yesterday, though I guess that might have been the result of mangled html due to the current slowness of the server...
yeah having the same problem here. everything is god awful slow.

later,
epic

Back