Wolfenstein: The New Order

Wut! My interest in this game just dropped by about 900%.

Hasn't there been enough shooting-nazis-with-1940s-era-guns already? I don't need another one, just that this one has the name "wolfenstein" rubberstamped on it. Supernatural angle is what sets wolfenstein apart from the other WWII shooters and they go and drop it? What a crock!

Fucking bethesda, eh!

They are going to be measured against Return to Castle Wolfenstein, which was excellent on all counts.

The lack of supernatural elements isn't a deal breaker for me, as long as I get to kill nazis.

Cheers

A full walkthrough.

Dual weilding, leaning around corners and health kits confirmed ! Yes !!! And looks fab on tech 5, as it should :D !

"DEUTSCH MANN AUF DEM MOND". *Sigh*
So they couldn't be bothered to spell-check the art that went into their texture maps I take it?

Other than that it looks dull as dish water I think.

Looks good. I'll buy it for sure...meaty campaign of 14h is highly appreciated.

However, I really hope that next gen brings destructible environment into action games. This is my single most wanted feature for action games.

We have concrete release date at last, 23rd May. In addition to new date and trailer, Bethesda suprised everyone by unveiling that anyone who preorders Wolfenstein: The New Order will get access to DOOM 4 BETA! [they are calling it only "Doom" for now]

Interesting... Interesting.

So when will preordering go live (on steam), did they say that...?

Thanks for the news update, by the way!

This looked great at E3. I was upset when it got delayed. Im sure the game will be better because of it.
This studio is made from ex Starbreeze members and I loved Riddick and The Darkness. Looking forward to seeing how IdTech 5 is going to fare on the Ps4 and X1.

Some definite inglorious bastards influences there. I'm not too sure about this one, the gameplay looked a little generic and the trailer looked like it was ripped straight from a bog standard Hollywood movie promotion. I may change my mind when I see more.

Doom 4 though... I'm VERY interested in that. I thought they'd canned it so very happy to hear its still on its way.

Devs have described that the game will be 14-20hr long, with a lot of character-focused moments. It will not be 100% pure shooter, there will be a lot of slow sections.

We have concrete release date at last, 23rd May. In addition to new date and trailer, Bethesda suprised everyone by unveiling that anyone who preorders Wolfenstein: The New Order will get access to DOOM 4 BETA! [they are calling it only "Doom" for now]

Holy SHit ! I want this :p ! ! Awesome awesome ! Thats one fantastic trailer !

Back