Witcher 2

For me the game got progressively easier, but I did put decent amount of time on sidequests and getting/crafting great equipment and probably was somewhat overleveled towards the end. I didn't put too many skill points anywhere else besides swordsmanship.

For me the game got progressively easier, but I did put decent amount of time on sidequests and getting/crafting great equipment and probably was somewhat overleveled towards the end. I didn't put too many skill points anywhere else besides swordsmanship.

That is indeed the path I am following right now. I think I have messed up one of the side quests in that
I did not loot the queen endrega embryos first before destroying them. I need moar embryos for that Anzeka quest I think.

Just finished up Act 1. How long did it take for you guys to beat the game btw? I took Roche's path right now.

Nice, I think Witcher 1 was way longer but doesn't matter this game experience is more grand/epic. Just one thing...any way to turn the damn bloom off it bloody hurts the eyes!

Go to your Witcher 2 folder, which should be in C drive user/mydocuments/witcher 2/config or something like that and open user.config. You can modify stuff there. Check post 496 and onwards in this thread to see some discussion about it.

If you edit that file, you have to launch straight to the game instead of the options menu or the config file gets overwritten. You can disable bloom from there and that's what I did also.

Ah perfect yeah I know where the config file is I just didn't know bloom could be turned off there :D thanks for the tip!

Is it possible to make hybrid talents, or does each tree lock when you choose a base specialization? Because Alchemy provides some awesome abilities. That was a nice feature about the original's talents. You had access to a wide variety of skills, not just pertaining to one style of gameplay.

@Dresden: Not sure what you mean when you say each tree lock when you choose a base specialization...you can do pretty much whatever you want I think.

Wow that fight was kind of tough!
I just fought those two witchers that were out to kill Henselt. That was fun but tough. I did it without using any potions and enhancements but all I could do was riposte and also aard and make them stagger and then make a mincemeat out of them and roll and rinse and repeat. Is that the way to beat them? Somehow I feel like I am missing something.
Now I am at the part after that fight with the Draug boss I believe. Argh!

Wow that fight was kind of tough!
I just fought those two witchers that were out to kill Henselt. That was fun but tough. I did it without using any potions and enhancements but all I could do was riposte and also aard and make them stagger and then make a mincemeat out of them and roll and rinse and repeat. Is that the way to beat them? Somehow I feel like I am missing something.
Now I am at the part after that fight with the Draug boss I believe. Argh!

Fun parts are coming :p Draug fight is great, and all things leading to it too!

The Witcher 2 new improved version 2.0 update teased

86d9887c2546eaf05e1e3c269f0c9b1d.jpg

Dx11 anyone? :D

Okay so it was a music video.

Any details on the 2.0 patch? DX11 support would give me a semi.

Back