Wii to use friendcodes again.

nintenho

Veteran
http://216.109.125.130/search/cache...ifi.html&w=wii+nintendo&d=YF9stzmtNIZ4&icp=1&

Dammit.

By the way, she's cute though:
fea_wifi_main2.jpg

The wii friendscodes stuff was already announced a while ago, though I'm not sure how official it was.

As for the picture, yeah, she's cute. But there's no sensor bar or video cable attaching to that wii, so how she can see anything is anyone's guess! ;)

Guden Oden said:
The wii friendscodes stuff was already announced a while ago, though I'm not sure how official it was.

There was an official press release some time after E3, IIRC. Anyway, the friend codes are not that bad, if there's an official lobby / meeting place before and after joining games. The problem with WiFi DS games was that you instantly joined games and afterwards instantly left, so there was no way of asking people for their FC. A lot of the "community" shifted to fora threads where people announced their codes. Moreover, there should be a consistent FC for all games, not different codes for a every game.

Guden Oden said:

As for the picture, yeah, she's cute. But there's no sensor bar or video cable attaching to that wii, so how she can see anything is anyone's guess! ;)
I didn't know. But she's a model, why are you giving social commentary on a model's job?
hupfinsgack said:
There was an official press release some time after E3, IIRC. Anyway, the friend codes are not that bad, if there's an official lobby / meeting place before and after joining games. The problem with WiFi DS games was that you instantly joined games and afterwards instantly left, so there was no way of asking people for their FC. A lot of the "community" shifted to fora threads where people announced their codes. Moreover, there should be a consistent FC for all games, not different codes for a every game.
I hope they fix this. I remember they said something about Wii being a hub for DS so maybe that could work for it too?

Guden Oden said:

That, sir, is the power of the Wii. :)

Back