who is gonna "win" 2006 nvidia or ati?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worse thing that could happen is one company dominating the other for an extended period of time. The optimal situation for us is if they pass the performance baton back n' forth every launch\refresh cycle.

From an over all financial standpoint, the xbox 360 + revolutions sales should really help out Ati esp. if the PS3 is delayed until fall of 06 (U.S. release) are true.

Nah, the destined balance of Nature is for nVIDIA to be faster and ATI to have better IQ. The fanbowarriors demand it!

j/k :)

I don't know enough about none PC markets to be able to tell but considering what Hexus wrote i woulsd say for everything it seems like ATi is far ahead.

For PC market I think I'll wait and comment in July/Aug. Or is that a cheat?

I prefer nvidia to come from behind, they work harder .. like nv40. They slack off when they think they have it all their own way.

Regards

Andy

They work harder at what?

I can think of a few things right off the top of my head, but for folks that aren't paying attention, I guess it depends on what forums they frequent.

The only person I care about winning is the consumer and that is best served by both ATI and Nvidia being involved in healthy competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back