Which one is Good........

pavan

Newcomer
Hi all,
Actually i am Planing to buy Laptop,i had two options in that which one is good and why can any one suggest me.Can any one explain me which one is good to compare speed and life time.

In that one AMD Turion64*2 processor TL-521(1.6Ghz) DualCore Processor.
and antoher one is AMD Turion64*2 processor TL-521(2.0Ghz) Single core Processor.

Does the star represent an "X"? If so, then they are both dual core and should be the same speed (since they have the same model number).

In addition, AMD's website shows only one TL-52 Turion processor and it's a dual core 1.6 GHz. Did you make a typo? If not, then someone lied about the first processor's specs.

Comparing a 2.0 GHz single core to 1.6 GHz dual core mostly depends on usage. If you never do more than one thing at once, then go for the single core if prices are comparable. I'd presonally go dual core though due to my usage.

ya the * is x only but i mistakenly written proccessors,i written below correctly.

one AMD Turion64x2 processor (1.6Ghz) DualCore Processor.
and antoher one is AMD Turion64x2 processor (2.0Ghz) Single core Processor.

Um, your misreading something, or there is flawed information on the webpage your using. All "X2" AMD cpu's are dual cored

Back