Where do you live? (using maps.google.com)

epicstruggle said:
Druga Runda said:
he he it's here for UK

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Bin...7&spn=0.009474,0.014098&t=k&hl=en

I & my work are on the pic actually, and I am moving on Monday to a different house and it is in the pic as well ;)
wow, looks like a nice peaceful corner of london area. In my linked picture, i work and live within the image also. :)

epic

it's not London, it is 40 miles west more or less, it is a village technically ...but lots of traffic going through during rush hour :|.

OK not M25 :D but a lot nevertheless, many big businesses have UK/EU/global HQ in the area. The nearest town (Bracknell) could be described as one big parking space. ;)

Work

Uni

Home (I live next to that unnaturally blue lake)

So green, wow. A shame there are no hi res shots (except Uni - that looks awesome!). Cheers for the link.

MuFu said:
Home (I live next to that unnaturally blue lake)

So green, wow. A shame there are no hi res shots (except Uni - that looks awesome!).
Google has hi-res satelite images just a few k's west of where you live. hehe, i time to move west. :)

That's the dodgy side of town. They are obviously being more closely scrutinised from space. :LOL:

It's quite obvious what the selection critera for high res pictures here are: airports and nuclear powerplants.

Wonder why...

that thing is not really that worldwide for now!
it seems not able to find any location in France besides Paris, whereas Nasa Worldwind has every town/city/village.

still : I'm here :)

(had to zoom in from space)
(it's not Paris, it's Toulouse)

Back