which drops more panties faster?

• '04 MB C230 (brand new)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • '99 Porsche Boxter

• '04 Audi A4 1.8T (brand new)

• Total voters
Buy it! They have been vastly improved over the '03 model, technically and interieur-wise. They have pretty much zero bugs now, well-tested and approved. And you can be sure that you'll be very, very happy with it.

EDIT: and the girls like it, too...

_xxx_ said:
Buy it! They have been vastly improved over the '03 model, technically and interieur-wise. They have pretty much zero bugs now, well-tested and approved. And you can be sure that you'll be very, very happy with it.

i would.... except that I'd have been struggling to get the money for the base model *before* I lost my job this morning... maybe when I get another job and save up another $10k or so I will :LOL:

_xxx_ said:
Or just buy a used E-class, 2-3 years old and fully loaded for that money...

so, would an 03 C-class be a bit... shall we say... buggy? I found a '96 318ti that I may grab just for a few months before I get a better one, though.... either that or put a turbo'd M3 engine in it :devilish:

Sage said:
well geez obviously it's me. i've been saying that for a long time. and i havent been feeling sorry for myself, I've been hating myself. pull the pinecone out of your ass, why are you being so bitchy? I just got fired and I'm in a good mood, surely you can be happy too!
no, I can't be, I just got the KoD (lets be friends! - to which i wanted to answer:"Um, you, ah, know that I find you attractive right? So it's not likely we can really be friends.") from a chick I've been "working on", and It's my fault, and I took it out on you. goddamn, I was hoping for a meaningful relationship too. I put myself in the friend category though, I knew I blew it on saturday night, all the signs were there and I ignored em - chalk it up to stupidity and not realizing until the next morning what the comments really meant. So that put me firmly in the friend category, I attempted a jump, and got knocked into the abyss.

And fuck it all, I've got a date at the opera scheduled with her for this friday.
Of course, I guess it isn't a "Date". Fuck this shit, I don't want to go ripping on myself Friday night as well. How to get out of it, and still be a nice guy. I guess I'm gonna have to decide whether its more important that my self image include "gentleman" or feeling like ass.

EDIT: Oh yeah - Sorry for having a corncob up my ass.
EDIT2: Oh great, she gave me the out - told me it was ok to not go if it made me feel awkward. I'll probably take it and bail on the "date". I just got this great line also: "I like you. Please still be my friend, even if I have to go away for a while.". How to explain that it is not really possible for me to be a friend in the way that she means it? That every time I see her, I'd be wishing for something that she's made clear is impossible? I figure I'll just let things die by accepting that and letting "Awhile" turn into "forever".

Sucks to get the friend line and it never changes (except in that shit movie with Billy Crystal but whotf wants to wait 85 years?). Best to make the move early and find out which category she's put you in. You can get a no from that but it will be a category revealing no.

Althornin said:
EDIT2: Oh great, she gave me the out - told me it was ok to not go if it made me feel awkward. I'll probably take it and bail on the "date". I just got this great line also: "I like you. Please still be my friend, even if I have to go away for a while.". How to explain that it is not really possible for me to be a friend in the way that she means it? That every time I see her, I'd be wishing for something that she's made clear is impossible? I figure I'll just let things die by accepting that and letting "Awhile" turn into "forever".

Exactly the right thing to do. Don't be one of those pathetic dweebs who gets walked on for years (sometimes a lifetime). I'd take the out.

Sage said:
Althornin, what were the signs?
verbal and physical clues.
I just apparently mis-interpretted them later, or my missing them led to quick categorization as a "friend". I guess I tend to think the former now.

Althornin said:
verbal and physical clues.
I just apparently mis-interpretted them later, or my missing them led to quick categorization as a "friend".

you mean you missed her signs and so she then decided to classify you as a friend ebcause you missed them!? women do that!? crap! if they do that then that's DEFINITELY why I can't get laid and always end up as just a friend!

but what were the clues? i dont know when a girl is trying to send signals and always end up spending days second-guessing them.

edit:
OOOH that's my problem! I am the one the is initiating the "just friends" thing! because I am afraid of misinterpreting a signal and doing something that will make them hate me and so I choose to play it safe which then makes THEM want to be just friends

I don't think a guy does things to be put in the friend category. IMHO women do that near the outset with men they simply aren't attracted to sexually. It's no slam on the guy. I've had ugly women put me in that category and very fine one, well...not. The key is to figure out which one you're in ASAP so you don't waste anyone's time.

so... you're saying that the nice guy thing really does me absolutely no good because if I'm not initially sexually attractive to them they will never see me as more than a friend?

Sage said:
so... you're saying that the nice guy thing really does me absolutely no good because if I'm not initially sexually attractive to them they will never see me as more than a friend?

No. The no will be different (flirtatious but funny) if you have a chance someday. Just don't be a dick and scare her off.

Mize said:
No. The no will be different (flirtatious but funny) if you have a chance someday. Just don't be a dick and scare her off.

well... that's what I've been trying for the past 10 or so years and it's only really worked once and I think that's because she was just really really really desperate

Actually I honestly believe there are different types of women with one large and visible type being "list women" - these are outwardly fun, often intelligent women who have a *list* of the characteristics of their perfect mate. It usually includes a height constraint and income/future earning potential. They are driven achievers and not worth a second glance once you've identified them (though, by all means if you tick off enough marks on their "lists" be sure to boink them and run).

There are also, fortunately, smart, attractive and very real women who aren't like that. Indeed with these women you can go from being a good friend to a lover (but not a "just friends" friend as that simply means they have zero sexual attraction towards you). These women find many attractive men to be boring and self-absorbed and many rich men to be shallow. The become sexually attracted to thoughfulness, kindness and openess. They are, like their male counterparts, rare, but they are out there.

Sage said:
Mize said:

well... that's what I've been trying for the past 10 or so years and it's only really worked once and I think that's because she was just really really really desperate

So what is it about you that's so repulsive?
Most things (weight, non-hollywood looks, etc.) can be overcome with confidence and thoughfulness (not meaning opening doors, but a real ability to ponder other people's positions, etc.).

Mize said:
Most things (weight, non-hollywood looks, etc.) can be overcome with confidence and thoughfulness (not meaning opening doors, but a real ability to ponder other people's positions, etc.).

honestly... i dont know what it is about me that's so repulsive. so, I'm pretty certain that it has something to do with me being too good of a friend.

according to that website that was linked above, I need something that says "I'm rich" in order to score with the chicks... which means I was right, a fancy car WILL get me laid 8)

Sage said:
Mize said:

honestly... i dont know what it is about me that's so repulsive. so, I'm pretty certain that it has something to do with me being too good of a friend.

according to that website that was linked above, I need something that says "I'm rich" in order to score with the chicks... which means I was right, a fancy car WILL get me laid 8)

If all you want to do is get laid that's easy. Stay in shape, dress reasonably well, hit the bars with loads of confidence and ask girls out after chatting for mere minutes. If you only hit 1% then you've only got 99 more to go. Seriously, for cheap one-nighters confidence is the biggest draw.

Of course I doubt you'll want to marry the girl you meet this way.

Back