• '04 MB C230 (brand new)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • '99 Porsche Boxter

• '04 Audi A4 1.8T (brand new)

• Total voters
_xxx_ said:
But they do the very same thing to you. Either someone gets hurt or it works out fine, but if you don't try you'll never know.

no that's not what i meant. i meant hurting them as in like assaulting / atacking them.

That's bullshit. You know you're not attacking them in any way, so why should you think that? Do they look like it hurts? While I also see sex as a joke of nature just to keep us breeding, I found my peace with it and enjoy it. Immensly, I may add...

And keep one thing in mind: no sex would mean the extinction of human race. So you're definitely doing nothing wrong there.

Only when you experienced many things yourself you'll have the knowledge to decide about right or wrong in the first place. This doesn't mean you should go out and practice Marquis DeSade's ideas, but experience how it feels getting that close to someone. Without becoming desperate if it doesn't work out, of course. There surely is a girl out there who would love to have _exactly_ a guy like you. There are always some, just hard to find.

Relax and start living your life JUST the way YOU like it, even if it gets harder that way. Anything else is WRONG and won't make you happy. That's all I have to say for now. And good luck!

You need money, so go work something where you need muscles. That will be hard in the beginning, but in just a couple of months it'll give you a much better body without the need to join the fitness freaks in a gym and it may also change some of your views. You'll deal with another kind of people there as well, you may learn a lot about yourself in the process. I'm dead-serious about this.

_xxx_ said:
That's bullshit. You know you're not attacking them in any way, so why should you think that?

i thought i explained it well. i percieve my sexuality as being the epitomy as evil and so any time that i am experiencing sexual feelings of any sort i see it as being evil.

Sage said:
_xxx_ said:
That's bullshit. You know you're not attacking them in any way, so why should you think that?

i thought i explained it well. i percieve my sexuality as being the epitomy as evil and so any time that i am experiencing sexual feelings of any sort i see it as being evil.

You're just paroting some stuff you're not even sure of yourself. You're a sane person, so try thinking about it in a scientific way. Analyze the whole process of sexuality like that and you'll see that such ideas are just a pile of crap, no pun intended.

OK, one more...

I'll tell you what things really hurt girls: lack of respect, lack of compassion, not listening to them, not comforting them when they need it, violence of course and lying to them. Sex is the last thing that hurts them. You certainly have some women you can ask about that. Just ask them: "What is it that men do/don't do that hurts women?" and after they tell you all about it, ask them if sex with a man they like hurts them under normal circumstances or if it's rather a pleasent experience. I guarantee you, none will tell you anything like the stuff you have in your head.

Also, size of your penis really means nothing. Anything bigger than a pinky is enough for any normal woman as long as you take care of her as a whole. Lots of kissing, caressing, easy slapping, whatever her taste is. Take some time for her and show her you care about her (without offering to be her slave, of course). Just don't ever push her to anything she doesn't like and she'll feel well. If it should last a while, you'll eventually find out the right quirks and tricks. You're not stupid, so it'll go faster than you think.

And: since you are a rather smart person, you should be able to decide for yourself what's wrong or right, regardless of what happened to you in the past. You're your only judge and master.

EDIT:
Also, would you mind posting some pics of yours? I think your descriptions are a bit exaggerated since you seem to hate yourself, just curious.

If you are struggling that much to get a woman, just go overseas and get one.
Id recommend eastern europe. Relatively well educated, and luckily westernism and trendy ass tv raised head up arse attitudes are not so common, much more down to earth, just watch out for the religious nutter ones. Easy peasy puddin in squeezy.

Just for the record, all the cute stoner girls at Dairy Queen were drooling over me in my wife's Z when I ran out to the drivethru last night to get us a couple of milkshakes. 8)

digitalwanderer said:
Just for the record, all the cute stoner girls at Dairy Queen were drooling over me in my wife's Z when I ran out to the drivethru last night to get us a couple of milkshakes. 8)

You should have asked "Got milk?" :LOL:

22 here and still a virgin. Aha!

I've never even really had a girlfriend. Bet you never thought you'd see someone worse off then you.

I'm just going to go to TWU for a year... >5000 women and <300 men. yeah baby :devilish:

I just wish there were more than 365 days in a year... :devilish:

Sage said:
I'm just going to go to TWU for a year... >5000 women and <300 men. yeah baby :devilish:

I just wish there were more than 365 days in a year... :devilish:
what so you can whine about how you arent getting any from them more times per year?

Its you.
you are an intellectual whore to these women.
break the cycle, stop feeling sorry for yourself - it is YOUR FAULT.

And remember - The phrase "I'm sorry, I'm too attracted to you to have you as a friend" is completely acceptable and legitimate. Men cannot have female friends, as a general rule. Sex gets in the way. So if they aren't what you want, NEXT her. In other words, delete the number, never talk to her again, and don't think about her either. Move on to the next possible good relationship.

All IMO and maybe terrible advice, but fuck me, I've never seen such an attention whore who can't get that everything that happens is his own damn fault.

well geez obviously it's me. i've been saying that for a long time. and i havent been feeling sorry for myself, I've been hating myself. pull the pinecone out of your ass, why are you being so bitchy? I just got fired and I'm in a good mood, surely you can be happy too!

_xxx_ said:
And WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR AUDI? :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hey, go look at consumer reports for audi reliability. looks like 04 / 05 is actually pretty good. and, go drive one. they're a lot better than I expected (although not as good as a Bimmer for sure)

I drive them quite often, we get to test all their new models as well as they get ours. We all switch cars for benchmarks, so I get to see them all much before you can buy them.

Audis are crap. Period. What you maybe don't know is that their engines don't have a chain driving the cam-/crankshafts/generator etc., but a plastic belt which you need to exchange every 60000 km or 4 years, and it costs about $1000-1200 each time. If you forget about it and continue driving, you'll very soon have to save money for the new engine.

In comparison to better cars, crappy brakes and suspension (neither sporty nor comfortable), lotsa money for quattro or you're stuck with FWD. They cost as much or even more than a Mercedes or BMW with similar setup/options.

Remember, we're talking series cars here - they make really phantastic racing cars, but these are not a benchmark for the series.

well.. that's good to know!

on brakeing, I have to admit the Mercede's have some DAMN good brakes! I test-drove a new C230 over the weekend, it was pretty nice... especially considering that the dealership was willing to sell it for the price of a hatchback because I was wanting a hatchback and Merc doesnt make those in 05 and they wanted to hook me :p

Back