• '99 Porsche Boxter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • '04 Audi A4 1.8T (brand new)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sage

13 short of a dozen
Regular
what do you guys think- '02 BMW 325i, brand new '04 MB C230, '99 Porsche Boxter, brand new '04 Audi A4 1.8T?

honestly, the Audi is probably not gonna do it but I figured I'd put it in there anyhow.

my primary target over the next 4 years will probably be college girls at prestigious (expensive) private schools but I by no means intend to limit myself to them exclusively.

Porsche is the clear winner here. No need to vote, really.

I also realized that girls happen to like Audi better than BMW/Merc lately, which I really can't understand since Audis are just souped-up VW's :devilish:

_xxx_ said:
Porsche is the clear winner here. No need to vote, really.

yeah, only problem is there's no back seat and I'd kinda like to have a real roof over my head in the winter... oh yeah and the small-ass trunk. whatever i get is gonna have to fullfill all of my transportation needs so the Boxster is, from that aspect, the least appealing.

I also realized that girls happen to like Audi better than BMW/Merc lately, which I really can't understand since Audis are just souped-up VW's :devilish:

eeeeeeeeeenteresting

but yeah the souped-up VW thing really sucks, i honestly dont get this sudden audi craze

You know, your poll mentions what is the biggest panty dropper, not which is the most functional. But in either case you're better off with the Porsche. This is because it is a panty dropper and you can still have a "beater" car the days you don't need to impress the ladies.

Think of it in a way such as this: The Porsche is a nice car, a very sexy car, and women or girls flock to them not only due to the name but also the looks. Women or girls also prefer a convertible over a hard top any day of the week. You can have a cheap 90 something Honda Civic for whenever you need practicality. It's better on you money wise also because you can have the Honda as the daily driver and the Porsche as the weekend/luxury car.

Other :

1971 hemi cuda (my uncles but hey i use it all the time hehe )

Or my 1969 gto judge . Though it has no air right now heh and no back seat :(

Sonic said:
Don't listen to jvd. The women into those cars are only into men with mullets.

Please . I'd take my gto up against any of those cars .

Aside from that , the type of girl i like , who is not only hot but tough as nails are into those types of girls

The ones that can't spell thier names are into the ones on the polls !

The girl you like are into those types of girls. Hahahaha! Im just joking with ya jvd, take a chill pill. I love ol school muscle, it's very easy to get power out of.

A Vette is always a good panty dropper! As is a Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0

ok...i voted Porsche, but if you plan for some expermenting, BMW offers possibilty of more then just one passenger.... take that into consideration also
smilie_naughty.gif

2 girls >> 1 girl

The Porsche because it's:

1. a convertible
2. a sports car
3. Porshce name
4. it's kinda a young image car
5. girls won't be able to tell if it's a 04 or 99 model since it undergone very little change

Guden Oden said:
If you need a car to make a woman drop her panties for you, you've already admitted you've lost! :D

umm.... have you read ANY of my posts on this forum. i need every single advantage i can get, no matter how small.

digitalwanderer said:
I'm having a problem, I can't find "Nissan 350Z" on the list anywhere! :?

that probably has something to do with it not being German ;)

Well then as soon as you get your car it looks like I'll have to head down to Texas, race ya, and school ya on why you should have looked at the Zs. 8)

digitalwanderer said:
Well then as soon as you get your car it looks like I'll have to head down to Texas, race ya, and school ya on why you should have looked at the Zs. 8)

it's not about speed, it's about the whole driving eperience

Sage said:
what do you guys think- '02 BMW 325i, brand new '04 MB C230, '99 Porsche Boxter, brand new '04 Audi A4 1.8T?

honestly, the Audi is probably not gonna do it but I figured I'd put it in there anyhow.

my primary target over the next 4 years will probably be college girls at prestigious (expensive) private schools but I by no means intend to limit myself to them exclusively.
Weren't you just talking about saving up several thousand dollars!?

*boggle*

RussSchultz said:
Weren't you just talking about saving up several thousand dollars!?

*boggle*
Yeah, to buy himself a german sports car. :rolleyes:

(I kind of gave up feeling sorry for him at that point in his other thread too. ;) )

Back