• '04 MB C230 (brand new)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • '99 Porsche Boxter

• '04 Audi A4 1.8T (brand new)

• Total voters
touche, you are right 8)

I've sort of made it my crusade to inform people that some care companies own other car companies and even create new car companies for the sake of image. I especially enjoy people with Lexus'. And Acura's, but I try to limit myself unless they really get on my nerves ("My car does this thing where one tire moves slower than the other when turning. Your POS car obviously doesn't have such thought put into it"). Do you still work for VW/Porsche?

_xxx_ said:
I just wanted to point out that Porsche is no way related to VW, other that VW owns their assets. Or maybe you can show me a VW with boxer engine? I worked on the development of 986 and 996 back then (the last gen 911/Boxter) and can assure you there's NOTHING from VW in them. They're the highest quality, most thoroughly tested cars on this planet. No other series cars even come near.

Actually VW doesn't own Porsche; the porsche clan owns porsche. It's just that they also own a large quantity of VW assets.

_xxx_ said:
Sonic said:
Ok Sage, I am going to pm you with it. You may find some of the material in it offensive to women but take it for what you will and need of it.

I'd be interested in that as well, out of curiousity. Could you send me that too?
yeah, sounds interesting. Can I get a me 3?

okay, Sonic's site makes sense... the first thign I read was the 3second rule... I always knew I was setting off "stalker alarms" in women but I didn't know why. now it makes sense.

Sonic said:
Ok Sage, I am going to pm you with it. You may find some of the material in it offensive to women but take it for what you will and need of it.
hey i want to read this !

Back