Votes: 0 0.0%
  • '99 Porsche Boxter

• '04 Audi A4 1.8T (brand new)

• Total voters
Sage said:
Mize said:
Of course I doubt you'll want to marry the girl you meet this way.

why not? as long as she will stay with me...

"List" women believe that the right features will be what they want but the truth is it makes one no more happy than a new video card. You absolutely CAN meet your life partner in a bar, but if she's doing you because you have a nice car why on earth stay with her?

Mize said:
...if she's doing you because you have a nice car why on earth stay with her?

umm.... because she hasn't left me yet? what other reason do you need?

Sage said:
Mize said:
...if she's doing you because you have a nice car why on earth stay with her?

umm.... because she hasn't left me yet? what other reason do you need?

Don't you see...nay, TASTE the irony here? You WON'T get her without confidence and you will stay with her "because she hasn't left" you? Not terribly confident. If you want a shallow hosemonkey you need to have that "gain 3 pounds and I'll kick her to the curb" mentality Sage!

digitalwanderer said:
Mize said:
You absolutely CAN meet your life partner in a bar
Yup, that's where I met my wife and we've worked out rather well so far. :)

So do tell. Did you take her home that night or ask her out? I always "asked out" the ones I was interested in for long-term things and tried to take home those I wasn't. Ah to be young again!

Mize said:
Don't you see...nay, TASTE the irony here? You WON'T get her without confidence and you will stay with her "because she hasn't left" you? Not terribly confident. If you want a shallow hosemonkey you need to have that "gain 3 pounds and I'll kick her to the curb" mentality Sage!

honestly, i dont care if she's shallow. i dont care much anything at all as long as she's with me.

Some of you have no clue what you're talking about. How can you let a girl LJBF you!? That's not what it's supposed to be like, you are supposed to attract them.

Sage, if you have nice guy syndrome then that is the main reason you do not attract women. Nice guys finish last, it's a sad fact that just happens to be true the vast majority of the time. Many women are more into assholes than any other types of guys. Who knows what reason this is. You just need to break out of your shell and be a little more confident and dominant. If you do this then you will have women at least be interested initially.

Sage said:
Mize said:

honestly, i dont care if she's shallow. i dont care much anything at all as long as she's with me.

You say that now...if you only knew...

what's LJBF?

bue yeah i know i'm too nice and that's my problem. BUT, I'm not being nice because i think it will attract women, I'm being nice because I don't like hurting people. I know that if I were an ass I'd attract women but then I'd be being an ass and hurting them. It's not like I can just start being an ass, even if I knew how I wouldnt want to.

Sage said:
what's LJBF?

bue yeah i know i'm too nice and that's my problem. BUT, I'm not being nice because i think it will attract women, I'm being nice because I don't like hurting people. I know that if I were an ass I'd attract women but then I'd be being an ass and hurting them. It's not like I can just start being an ass, even if I knew how I wouldnt want to.

LJBF = let's just be friends

You don't have to be an ass, just cocky/confident/arrogant and a tad "bad"

Mize is exactly right. You care in a way that is too much caring. You need to take a step back and think to yourself what do these women offer you. You should be the one picking the woman, not let them pick you. When you become proud and confident in yourself women will flock.

Sonic said:
Some of you have no clue what you're talking about. How can you let a girl LJBF you!? That's not what it's supposed to be like, you are supposed to attract them.
I'd call it a series of unfortunate mistakes, along witha a lack of self-confidence, but "no clue" works just as well.
Thanks.

believe me, working on it. I think the obvious decision to kick her to the curb and end shit is a positive sign of a general change in attitude. I used to be much more like sage.

Now, I am starting to ask "what's the gain for me?" - and recognizing that I do deserve a gain. Its about goddamn time. Bring on the women.

I've fallen in that trap before , but i suck at sensing when a woman wants me . It turned out this girl was into me about am onth before i put the moves on her . By then she found another guy.

Then i slept with her sister.

You rascal you!

Seriously, it's all about attitude. Women can sense when a guy has no confidence. You can't be floaty with decisions and have to just go with the flow. When you start to think about the next move when attracting a woman then you've already lost. It should come completely natural. It's not just with women, but people in general. Charisma is a great weapon to have, but not if you use it improperly. Just sitting there and staring at a woman will make you look like an oaf. Go ahead and talk to them, they don't bite, and if they do isn't that a plus... :D They are people just like other guys, are any of you able to walk up to an ugly chick and talk to them without problems? Then it should be the same for a hot one. They aren't any different and it would probably be refreshing for them to have a conversation without a guy trying to crawl down their pants.

You rascal you!
I wish that was what more of my life was like haha :)

Seriously all you have to know about life is that 90% of the time your shit with women is not going to work . Hell most likely less

So go out , flirt it up , if you two don't end up in bed forget it , try another girl .

Sage said:
_xxx_ said:
Or just buy a used E-class, 2-3 years old and fully loaded for that money...

so, would an 03 C-class be a bit... shall we say... buggy? I found a '96 318ti that I may grab just for a few months before I get a better one, though.... either that or put a turbo'd M3 engine in it :devilish:

Not buggy as such, the new one got a lot of upgrades in area of telematics and much better steering and sportier suspension.

Sage said:
Althornin said:
verbal and physical clues.
I just apparently mis-interpretted them later, or my missing them led to quick categorization as a "friend".

you mean you missed her signs and so she then decided to classify you as a friend ebcause you missed them!? women do that!? crap! if they do that then that's DEFINITELY why I can't get laid and always end up as just a friend!

They get that as lack of interest or weakness. Either way, you lost if gets this far.

Mize said:
Sage said:
what's LJBF?

LJBF = let's just be friends

You don't have to be an ass, just cocky/confident/arrogant and a tad "bad"

And if possible, a bit misterious. That makes them horny as hell if they're not sure what you're about to do next.

Sonic said:
Go ahead and talk to them, they don't bite, and if they do isn't that a plus... :D

actually, I'm always afraid that they will slap/kick/mace me

are any of you able to walk up to an ugly chick and talk to them without problems?

I can't

Back