Votes: 0 0.0%
  • '99 Porsche Boxter

• '04 Audi A4 1.8T (brand new)

• Total voters
digitalwanderer said:
Yeah, to buy himself a german sports car. :rolleyes:

(I kind of gave up feeling sorry for him at that point in his other thread too. ;) )

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yeah i wasnt talking about SAVING it, i was talking about MAKING it. I'm not exactly broke, I just haven't been laid in a year...

digitalwanderer said:
Give me five grand, I'll get you laid up proper. 8)

just once? for 6.5 i could get one of these: www.realdoll.com

I'm actually considering getting one... but then how would I explain to my parents where all of my money went and why I have to get a POS car now :?

it wouldnt be possibly for me to keep it permanently hidden from my family

wait you plan on only putting 6k down on one of these cars ?

I hope to god your putting alot more than that down

You forgot the option

"I don't care what car you have, if the person driving doesn't have his head on straight, nothing is "dropping" anywhere."

jvd said:
wait you plan on only putting 6k down on one of these cars ?

I hope to god your putting alot more than that down

no, i was talking about putting 6.5k down on a www.realdoll.com product :D

Joe DeFuria said:
You forgot the option

"I don't care what car you have, if the person driving doesn't have his head on straight, nothing is "dropping" anywhere."

so you're saying I'm too wierd to ever get laid? :? :(

Sage said:
so you're saying I'm too wierd to ever get laid? :? :(
I think he's saying that if you think the reason you ain't getting laid is your car than you got another think ahead of you. ;)

Get a car for yourself to enjoy, you're going to be the one driving.

digitalwanderer said:
I think he's saying that if you think the reason you ain't getting laid is your car than you got another think ahead of you. ;)

well I'm certainly not getting laid now with my old beater. and, its a known fact that chicks flock to guys in fancy cars. so, it might not get me laid, but it's got to help just a teency bit. And if I do enough things that help just a teency bit then hopefully eventually it will all together make a big enough difference that I will actually be attractive.

Get a car for yourself to enjoy, you're going to be the one driving.

well yeah that's definitely part of the consideration. that's why I'm pretty resistant to getting a Porsche... that's why there's even a question. If I wasn't placing so much emphasis on getting it for myself then I'd have already grabbed Boxster.

Sage said:
RussSchultz said:
You have much to learn, young padawan.

well I'm pretty much out of options. got any other great ideas?

Work on your own flaws and not on getting a fancy car.

Join a gym and work out . Find some female friends and learn how to treat a woman right.

You may only end up getting 1 girl and a relationship but in a good releationship you'd be getting laid alot more than picking up random girls

jvd said:
Find some female friends and learn how to treat a woman right.

find out how to treat a woman right? expand on what you mean by that...

You may only end up getting 1 girl and a relationship but in a good releationship you'd be getting laid alot more than picking up random girls

yeah, that's what i'm aiming for here...

Guden,

If you need a car to make a woman drop her panties for you, you've already admitted you've lost!

Haha, what I thought! =)

Sage,

Would you want a woman that puts such a high value on the car you drive? Not my type of woman! (good for me as I don't drive those cars or ever will, but I AM gonna be a DAD so I know how it all works!) =p

gold digger > noone

besides, it just adds to my image, making me look cool and ineteresting, making me stand out

find out how to treat a woman right? expand on what you mean by that...
My best friend is a female , I would go to her with my girl problems and she would help me out with them . She was especialy helpfull with the treating a woman down there part . I started getting rave reviews from that because of her .

Its also good as your female friends will hook you up with thier female friends if they think you are up to thier standards .

All women are going to mold you into what they want . But your female friends do it in much less painfull and abrupt ways

eah, that's what i'm aiming for here... Then a fancy car isn't going to help you . I met a girl at the mall (she works there) Took her out for dinner in my busted up 94 jeep and she was into me , my jeep was in the shop (yea i got it fixed instead of a new car casue my friend was able to do the work for 800$ ) and i picked her up in my dads mercades and she was turned off . Now with the jeep back we are hitting it up , she thought i was to stuck up in the mercades .

If a girl is going to like you , she is going to like you , not your car. While its nice to have a car that looks nice , its a much better idea to get a nice car instead of a super expensive car and then being able to do fun things with the girl you meet .

Get a 20-25k car and then you can take the girl on romantic dates .

As for getting the girl confidence goes a long way and thats something you need to work on .

So join a gym

Get some female friends for advice and how to treat women in many diffrent ways

Get confterable with yourself or you will never get a gf

Sage said:
besides, it just adds to my image, making me look cool and ineteresting, making me stand out

That made me laugh out loud!

Seriously, I thought you were smarter than this, and maybe you're just trying to fool yourself. But hey, desperation makes us do crazy things. :p

Forget the flash car. Save your money and put it into something that'll appreciate in value. In a few years time you'll find some decent chicks who dig the type of guy that doesn't waste his money.

THEN buy the flash car. ;)

Back